Join us for an in-depth complimentary webinar on November 28, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (Pacific Time), presented by CDF Partners Mark S. Spring and Desiree J. Ho. This “Year in Review” webinar covers the new 2023 law, key judicial decisions in California, aggressive steps taken by the NLRB to regulate non-union and union employers, and other important developments affecting California employers in 2024 and beyond.
With the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic now largely in the rear-view mirror, California’s latest legislation aims to aggressively expand employee rights in other areas. This webinar will cover recent laws and other important developments that require California employers to review and revise their policies, practices, and handbooks and take other actions as they prepare. for 2024.
Topics will include:
- Extended Sick Leave for California Employees
- New Requirements for California Employers to
- Have a Written Workplace Violence Prevention Policy
- Providing Workplace Violence Prevention Training
- Document/Record Incidents of Workplace Violence
- New Workplace Protections for Employees Who Use Cannabis Products
- New California Miscarriage Leave Law
- The New $20 Minimum Wage for the Fast Food Industry and How It Will Influence Other California Workplaces in Other Industries
- Recent NLRB Actions to Strictly Regulate Workplace Rules in the Non-Union World
- The NLRB’s Attempt to Prevent Employers from Using Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Provisions in Settlement Agreements
During this ninety-minute webinar, Mark and Desiree will review these developments and provide guidance to follow to ensure California employers are well-prepared for 2024.
Don’t miss this opportunity to gain valuable compliance guidance and stay ahead of the curve. Register now to reserve your spot for one of our most anticipated webinars.
1.5 hours of CA MCLE, SHRM, and HRCI credit pending.