Search
Wednesday, December 07, 2022

New digital platform: Globant enters the global football business

New digital platform: Globant enters the global football business

Restart the sports and entertainment industry. This is no less than the goal that Globant and La Liga – the professional football competition in Spain – have set for themselves for the society they have just created. The new company, La Liga Tech, will bring together La Liga’s existing digital ecosystem, with an OTT platform (streaming, GamblingApplication design and tools to combat piracy.

“We want to create a unique offering to attract a new generation of fans across the globe. Globant aims to reinvent industries by providing immersive experiences for end users and we are committed to creating a unique global proposition in sports and entertainment. Very happy to be associated with a relevant organization like La Liga to support digital transformation in the region. Country Martín Migoya, an Argentine businessman, co-founder and CEO of Globent.

La Liga Tech was born four years ago as the digital division of La Liga and has now become independent through a process By-product for whom Globant controls 51% of the shares, while La Liga holds the other 49%., “La Liga Tech was created to help the sports and entertainment industry accelerate its digital transformation, and the growth in demand shows it is a top priority for these sectors. This strategic alliance with Globant allows us to will allow us to continue this growth globally, creating more immersive and valuable technologies for our customers”, explained La Liga Executive Director Oscar Mayo.

,On our part, we try to leverage and enhance the investments La Liga is already making in technology.”Martin Umran, other co-founder of Globant and president of the firm’s EMEA region.

With the new partnership, Globant and La Liga will seek to attract a new generation of fans around the world

Globant was born in Argentina in 2003 and quickly became a global company with a presence in over 20 countries. It has been operating in Spain for seven years. “We chose to partner with Globant because there are only a few companies in the world that have Specialization in entertainment and because of the references we received from some of our partners, such as Disney”, Mayo agreed.

In Unicorns of Argentina he insists that the agreement with the Spanish league is a . can be the starting kick for Global expansion in the business of football and sports in general. “We don’t want to get ahead of ourselves, but it would be great to be able to do something similar with Argentine football,” admit Migoya and Umarán, who have a good internal following as staunch fans of the Estudiants de la Plata in Globante. achieved coexistence. and gymnasia, respectively.

World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.

Latest News

Related Stories

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Thanks for submitting your comment!