There is no judicial problem in the Excio Puche house located on 66th Street in the parish of Olegario Villalobos. This was told by the children of this 95-year-old man, after a personal problem with his half-sister who accused them of invading the said property.
After the publication made on Saturday, October 28, the other four sons appeared with their lawyer at the facilities of this media outlet to explain the facts, after Liliana Puche stated that her relatives refused to vacate this house, when his father had to sell it.
“There is no judicial dispute, judicially there is nothing, there is no court that hears it, he just walks away and says that his father’s house was invaded,” explained lawyer Joel Herdenez.
He explained that the next step is to request a “civil interdiction” for the 95-year-old man. because of the obvious problems due to his old age. “We are going to request a civil interdiction for the man, they will interview him and they will say that he has five children, they will interview him and he will say that he has four,” he said.
Herdenez explained The problem arises more from one problem after another”because the owner belongs to the gentleman’s deceased sister.”
Liliana’s siblings also presented their version of events. One of them said that there is no succession declaration until now. “I don’t understand how he said he has a letter of succession, because if he has a letter of succession, the problem is more advanced,” he said.
also They stated that it was a case of alleged conflict of interest on the part of his half sister, where there are three properties under shared title.
“The important thing is to know first, it is not an invasion case because they are young, two, there is no judicial problem, he just filed a complaint for invasion at the Prosecutor’s Office and it is not an invasion. , we have to wait for a court to say if the man is the successor (…) that is, it is a process, it has not even begun,” added the lawyer Herdenez.
He repeated that “It is not a judicial problem, just a complaint and the Prosecutor’s Office has not even charged them for more than a year.”
He reported that on September 22 last year the announcement was made by the authorities, until then, “The Prosecutor’s Office did not charge anyone because it was not an invasion” he assured.