- Advertisement -spot_img
Friday, June 24, 2022

Noel Clarke says allegations ‘harmed me in a way I can’t explain’

Noel Clarke has said that he contemplated suicide in his first interview since the charges were leveled against him last year.

Last year, The Guardian published allegations of misconduct from 20 women who knew Clark professionally.

In a statement at the time, Clark said he “strongly” denied “any sexual misconduct or criminal wrongdoing.”

close

Noel Clarke told The Mail on Sunday that he ‘lost everything’ (Matt Krasick/PA)

And he said he was “deeply sorry” if some of his actions had affected people “in a way I didn’t intend or realize”, and vowed to seek professional help “to educate himself and change for the better”. For”.

The 46-year-old actor, best known for appearing in Doctor Who and co-producing The Hood trilogy, told The Mail on Sunday: “Twenty years of work gone by in 24 hours. I lost everything.

“The company I built from the ground up, my TV shows, my movies, my book deals, the respect of the industry I had. In my heart and my head, it has hurt me in a way that I cannot articulate.”

Following the allegations against Clarke, ITV pulled the closing episode of the drama Viewpoint, in which she starred, and broadcaster Sky, which aired Clarke’s series Bulletproof, said it was stopping work with her.

BAFTA also suspended his membership of the organization and his Outstanding British Contribution to Cinema award, which was given to him in 2021.

In March this year, police said that no criminal investigation would be initiated in relation to the sex offense charges leveled against him.

video of the day

Scotland Yard said in a statement in March 2022 that a thorough evaluation by specialist detectives had been conducted, but it was determined that the information would not meet the threshold for a criminal investigation.

The statement said: “We have shared our findings with the third party organization and updated the complainants who subsequently contacted us following the initial report.

“If any further criminal charges are reported relating to those already assessed, it will be considered thoroughly.”

I didn’t care about anything. i was out of mindnoel clark

Clarke and wife Iris have welcomed a new baby in the past year, The Mail said on Sunday, after the actor, screenwriter and director told the publication that at his shortest he was suicidal.

He said: “I didn’t care about anything. I had lost my mind.”

The father of four also said: “I am not a hunter. I’ve crossed the street to avoid running after women since I was 15.”

He continued: “I’ve been a regular dude, sure, I flirt. Have I ever made a rude comment? one hundred percent. But not to the extent that it destroyed my life.

“I can’t say that I never talked about sex at work. We’re adults in a workplace and people joke and interact with each other that cross borders.

“Sometimes you are away from home for six, seven months with each other. I think sometimes it’s normal or a little inappropriate that people have conversations.

“I didn’t engage in any conversation that I didn’t believe was reciprocal, not reciprocal. Maybe I should have known better. But you know what, I didn’t always know better.”

One of Clark’s first TV appearances was in the Channel 4 series Metrosexuality, and he went on to achieve fame for his roles as Mickey Smith in Doctor Who and Wyman Norris in Auf Widershain, Pet.

He later wrote and starred in the acclaimed film trilogy Kidulthood, Adulthood and Brotherhood, and directed two of them.

He was first recognized by the BAFTAs in 2009, when he won the Rising Star Award.

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Deskhttps://worldnationnews.com/
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here