Monday, September 25, 2023

Ojo River: Which players will end their contracts at the end of the year?

near marketnotes

The December market is approaching and there are several contractual situations in the millionaire squad that must be resolved. On what do they depend?

The Contracts Of Seven Rivers Players Expire At The End Of The Year.
gettyThe contracts of seven Rivers players expire at the end of the year.

December is drawing to a close and it will be defining moments in the river. Not at a managerial level, as Jorge is completing his first year in Brito’s presidency, but at a football level: there are a number of players who end their contract with the club on the 31st of that month and His future will certainly depend on what happens to Marcelo Gallardo, who will also have to decide whether he takes command of the squad or ends his cycle.

The conditions for participation between now and the end of the year are different: there are players who remain free, others who are on loan with accessible purchase options and there is a case that already seals their fate. . A review of all the footballers of the greatest who expired on 31st December.

Year-end links

David Martinez: The protector spends his second year on loan on the river, because defense and justice, the owner of 50% of his economic rights, have all union. To stay for one more season, the millionaire is obliged to buy it and the purchase option is US$1,000,000 for 20% of his chip. In other words, if executed, the river would have 70% pass and the remaining 30% defense. If River decides to buy it, she will pay the amount mentioned in seven installments. Europe is behind that and its future is uncertain, as it would be a relatively significant investment for someone who now has an option.

Emanuel Mammana: The contract has the option to automatically renew it for one more year if both parties agree and it is a fact that this will happen, as the defender has established himself as a starter and a fundamental in the team piece off.

Javier Pinola: At 39 years old and turning 40 (in February), it is uncertain what will happen to Javi. He could have chosen to retire (most possible chance) or play some more time, but at the club he promised to return to and is an idol in Germany, Nuremberg.

Jonatan Maidana: It will depend entirely and specifically on what Johnny wants to do and he could be a coach. Without him this would not happen to Gallardo.

Juan Fernando Quintero: The Colombian managed to disengage himself from the Chinese club (he came on loan) and River would have to negotiate directly with him to arrange his continuation. There are two existing purchase options. US$ 2,500,000 for 50% of the pass or US$ 4,000,000 for 100% of the pass. There is also interest in Brazilian clubs, so it is not known what will happen to Nalgon, who announced that he was happy and comfortable in Nez.

Nicolas de la Cruz: All parties have agreed and even publicly stated that Uruguay is not going to be free and will renew its contract soon, but the signing has not yet been given. It is certain that it will be sold at the end of the year, a promise already made to the player.

Thomas Pochettino: 99% will not continue in the river. Gallardo stopped giving him a few minutes early (surprisingly he made an entry against Banfield) and the buy option that appears to be on loan is invaluable to a player who didn’t perform as expected: for 100% of the pass. 6 million dollars or 3 million and a half 50%. He will return to Austin FC in the United States.

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Desk
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news