Platinum Credit Cards are a category of “plastics” high-end with which banks offer benefits, promotions, and additional features Compared to classic cards.
These cards are designed for affluent customers’ credit history and they can pay a higher annuity to get a higher line of credit.
Each bank handles the Platinum Card with a different interest rate and total annual cost (CAT), so it is essential to choose the one that best suits your pocket so that you don’t end up in debt. it is most convenient He cat is low,
Which are the Platinum cards with the highest CAT?
Benxico indicates that the following five platinum cards have the highest CAT:
Marriott Bonvoy Inspire (Bainorte) : CAT 76.5 per cent.
Black unlimited (Santander): CAT 77.2 percentile.
Party Rewards Platinum (Santander): CAT 77.9 percentile.
United (Bainorte): CAT 78.1 percent.
The list was designed with information reported by financial institutions and considers data reported on occasion in December 2022,
What is the Platinum Credit Card with no annuity and the lowest CAT?
Banregio Platinum Credit Card is -currently – the plastic of this segment with which Lowest CAT on the market, According to Banksico’s report
This card is the only premium plastic in Mexico with no annuity cost,
Benefits of having a Platinum Credit Card
- low-interest rates
- higher availability of cash
- A higher percentage of points or cashback when you make purchases
- CAT without VAT
- Greater offers and exclusive purchases
- overseas support
- Promotion of months without interest
- Line of credit up to 80,000 pesos.
- You can get discounts on flights within or outside the country.
Disadvantages of Platinum Card
- An annuity is more expensive than Classic
- You need a high income (50 thousand pesos per month on average) to cover annuity expenses
- It cannot be accepted immediately.