some eligible people Receive checks up to $1000 in any single state in the United States If they request them before the end of the year.
The deadline to request and apply for the bonus is nearSo the authorities have started encouraging the eligible people to claim the cheque.
We tell you the details below so that you can verify whether you are eligible to receive this payment or not.
What is this payment of $1000 dollars?
it’s about a Retention bonuses to be given to some California health workers As a way of getting your work recognized.
As reported by the state’s governor, Gavin Newsom, legislation was approved on June 30 to send $1,000 checks to health workers and health care centers.
the state and the California Medical Association have a $1.3 billion budget Which will be distributed among the eligible people.
Application portal for requesting these payments active since 29 November and Money is expected to come from January 2023
Who is eligible to receive assistance checks?
Retention bonuses cover clinics affiliated with hospitals or skilled nursing facilities, hospital staff and physicians who care for patients in California skilled nursing facilities.
To be eligible, state that applicants meet one of the Requirements,
- be employed full or part-time during the period between July 30, 2022 and October 28, 2022
- Be an independent health worker or affiliated with a medically assisted facility offering services in California during the period July 30, 2022 through October 28, 2022
- Must be employed by eligible health care institutions or providers after November 28, 2022 or be a health care worker currently serving the state.
If I am eligible, how do I register to receive the bonus?
Payment distribution will be handled by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) through a Two-Step Registration and Application System,
- Register: Health workers have by 21 December to register here. If they are employed by a medical group or one of the qualified care facilities, they must ask their employers to register on their behalf.
- Submit Application: After the registration process is complete, the application for retention bonus should be sent to this page. Application submission period ends on December 30, 2022,
Important Recommendation: DHCS recommends that you do not wait for two deadlines to submit an application.
We recommend you: