The lasagna is a typical dish of Italian cuisine that consists of a base of pre-cooked pasta sheets with tomato or bechamel sauce, as well as some additional ingredients to give flavor and consistency such as ground pork. or meat. Thanks to the delicious taste it offers, there are many ways to prepare it and enjoy a particular taste.
But if this time you find yourself with no idea what to eat and offer the family a delicious homemade preparation, we suggest that you create this classic of Italian cuisine, but with a vegetarian version based on spinach with a rich but beautiful taste without the need to complicate things in the kitchen.
DISCOVERING how to make delicious spinach lasagna with some ingredients and carry out a series of relatively simple steps. Don’t worry about what dish to make from home, go ahead and make this vegetarian option to please both children and adults.
Main Course Type of food
- 6-8 sheets of pre-cooked lasagna
- 500 gr of spinach
- 250 gr milk cream
- 300 g of grated cheese
- 200 g of mushrooms
- ¼ piece of onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 600 ml of milk
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Olive oil
Preferred brands: The ones you like.
- Wash and disinfect the spinach and mushrooms, drain the excess water,r and set aside.
- Heat a small frying pan with a splash of olive and saute the finely chopped onion, when it is a bit transparent, add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and black pepper to add flavor and set aside.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream, wheat flour, and milk, and add a pinch of salt with ground black pepper to taste.
- Grease a mold or baking tray with a little butter, place a sheet of pre-cooked lasagna so that it covers the entire base of the mold, add a portion of the already cooked spinach and a few pieces of sliced mushrooms, and add a little of the liquid milk mixture, pour a little grated cheese to form a light layer and cover with another sheet of pre-cooked lasagna, repeat this step until you finish with all the ingredients and make a light layer of grated cheese.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 or 40 minutes. The remaining layer of cheese should be completely melted and slightly crispy, and the pasta sheets should be softer.
- Serve as desired and enjoy a delicious spinach lasagna.
- Calories: 238 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 65 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
- Proteins: 6 g
- Sugar: 1 g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sodium: 0.0002mg
- Total Fat: 59g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g