Search
Tuesday, December 06, 2022

President of Bolivia “strengthened” in the face of opposition strike – World Nation News

President of Bolivia "strengthened" in the face of opposition strike - Sierra Maestra Newspapers

La Paz, Oct 27 (Prensa Latina) Bolivia’s President Luis Arce said today that he feels “strong” in support of the unity pact, while the blockade continues in Santa Cruz and paramilitary groups of the Citizens’ Committee have resorted to violence.

“We value every show of affection and support we receive from all parts of our beloved #Bolivia. We are strong! We are not going to lag behind even an inch in the economic reconstruction of the country. We appreciate the support of the Amazon Unity Pact,” Ars wrote on its Twitter account.

In another message, the president reflected, which included a photograph, a meeting of the fraternity held at the Casa Grande del Pueblo (government headquarters) with gold miners, who had just 48 hours before reached an agreement in the center of La Paz. After that a fence was put up. Executive on payment of taxes for the sale of that metal.

“Within the framework of our policy of governing by listening to the population, today we received at Casa Grande del Pueblo, the mining cooperative brothers of #LaPaz, with whom we evaluate and permanently monitor projects that strengthen the sector Wanted,” the dignitary said in a tweet.

At the same time, Public Works Minister Edgar Montano condemned on social networks that he had been threatened with confiscation of his home in Santa Cruz by paramilitary forces in the service of the Civic Committee.

“Again, as of the coup (of 2019), they threaten to take over my house because I’m supposed to be commanding shock groups, but I inform the deputy and senators of #Crimeos that I’m two places.

The department of Santa Cruz has an indefinite strike called by Governor Fernando Camacho, who in 2019 led protests that forced the resignation of former President Evo Morales, along with a police rebellion and military “suggestions”.

Montano announced last week that he was going to take the lead in unblocking streets in Santa Cruz to guarantee the right to work and the free movement of people with limited economic resources.

However, he clarified that the decision to cancel that cleanup was taken to avoid provocation, as the “blood thirst” of those who use the population and housing census as an excuse to carry out a coup was evident. .

Montano condemned that the Santa Cruz governor and pro Santa Cruz committee members attack and extort money from people who have to pass through the blocking point.

The government proposed leaving the census date open and for a technical study to determine whether it would be done in 2023 or 2024, and to reach definitions, Ars called for a broader multinational meeting in Cochabamba on Friday.

World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.

Latest News

Related Stories

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Thanks for submitting your comment!