In the last Cryptonegocios program, various topics were discussed under the leadership of Sergio Fernández Bermejo. lvaro Basagoiti, Adrián Fernández, and Sergio Fernández (White Trader) also took part.
“Coinbase, a leading cryptocurrency platform, warns that the United States is falling behind in the crypto business due to an increasing regulatory crackdown. The company notes that regulatory uncertainty in the US is affecting its ability to innovate and compete internationally,” said Sergio Fernández Bermejo.
He later added, “This raises concerns about lost economic and technological opportunities.” Coinbase argues for clearer regulation aimed at encouraging innovation rather than slowing it down. “The cryptocurrency industry is growing rapidly and is seeking a friendlier regulatory environment to continue to develop and thrive.”
In addition, the following topics were also discussed in the program:
- The market is waiting for Bitcoin ETFs.
- Binance has no liquidity problems
- Falls in the month of August
- Gary Gensler will appear before Congress on September 12th
- Bitcoin is approaching $26,000 and Ethereum remains around $1,600
- Solana and Tron recover slightly