- Advertisement -spot_img
Sunday, May 29, 2022

Report says Queen will be shielded from Harry, Meghan and Netflix by ‘Ring of Steel’

While Prince Harry claimed last month that he was making sure his grandmother, Queen Elizabeth II, was “protected” with “the right people around him”, it was revealed that he and his wife Meghan Will be safe from Markle. When he travels to the UK for his Platinum Jubilee celebrations next month.

That’s it, according to Daily Mirror royal editor Russell Myers, reports the Daily Mail. In an interview with Australian news program “Today”, Myers addressed questions about whether Harry and Meghan were filming with the 96-year-old monarch in Harry’s upcoming Netflix documentary, or using footage from his birth anniversary to strengthen their royal connection. Will try. Celebration.

“There’s a ring of steel around the queen in reference to her advisors,” Myers said. “I mean, they would certainly advise Harry and Megan not to think about it for a second, but who knows what they will do?”

That royal aides told Myers the Queen would be “protected” from her grandson and that his former TV actress wife could be seen as a clap for Harry’s controversial remarks during a “Today” show interview last month.

The Duke of Sussex has told Hoda Kotb that he shares a special bond with the Queen alone, even as he and his American wife stepped down from royal duties in 2020, moved 5,000 miles away to California, and allowed the royal family to be all Disturbed with interviews alleging racism and other acts of cruelty.

Harry exclusively told Kotb: “(My grandmother’s) always has such a great sense of humor with me and I’m just making sure she’s safe and has the right people around.”

Critics in royal circles called Harry’s comments arrogant, derogatory and even delusional, as he may have been suggesting that Prince Charles, Prince William and the Queen’s trusted, longtime aides at heart are at their best. There were no interests.

In any case, despite Harry’s supposedly special bond with his grandmother, he and his wife were not invited to attend the Platinum Jubilee’s signature royal event: Buckingham Palace with the Queen and other members of the royal family. I am standing on the balcony. Color magic.

As The Telegraph reports, Buckingham Palace recently confirmed that the Queen had decided to limit only working royals to the balcony, which barred Harry and Meghan as well as the disgraced Prince Andrew.

The Sussexes later confirmed they would still travel to the UK for the anniversary celebrations. They didn’t say what ceremony they would attend, but did say they were bringing their young children Archie and Lillibet with them.

A Sussex spokesperson said: “Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are excited and honored to attend the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations with their children this June.”

There are hopes a Netflix crew will accompany the Sussexes on their trip to London, given that a camera crew was seen following them at the Invictus Games in The Hague last month. Filming is underway for “Heart of Invictus”, a documentary about the Invictus Games, an international sporting event for soldiers suffering life-changing illnesses or injuries. Harry is the founder of the games.

There are concerns the Sussexes may try to document the royal family’s moments as investigations mount into their $100 million deal with the streaming service.

Along with their Archwell Productions company, Harry and Meghan signed a lucrative Netflix deal in 2020, promising to produce scripted series, documentaries, features and children’s programming.

They and Netflix have yet to produce any material together, and “Heart of Invictus” is the only known production in the works. Earlier this month, the couple suffered a setback when it was revealed that the crisis-ridden streaming giant had removed Meghan’s much-anticipated animated children’s series, “Pearl” from its lineup, amid a wave of cutbacks.

“The whole problem with entertainment deals is that you have to give a hit,” noted editor and author Tina Brown in an interview with The Washington Post upon publication of her book “The Palace Papers.”

Brown and other royal observers have said the Sussexes must continue their relationship with the royal family to keep people interested. “The royal brand,” said Brown, is one of the most powerful, well-known brands on earth.

Brown said Meghan and Harry underestimated how difficult it would be to build wealth, power and influence without a “palace platform”.

“Meghan doesn’t really have a brand,” Brown said, and “you get a sense that there’s a certain amount of shedding going on there.”

Prince Charles biographer Tom Bower agreed that the “brand Markle” is struggling, telling the Daily Mail that Netflix may expect Harry and Meghan to produce royal family-related content to keep the streaming service relevant and relevant. To help fuel the declining subscriber count. The Daily Mail said Netflix, which is also dealing with a drop in share price, predicted it could lose 2 million subscribers between now and June.

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Deskhttps://www.worldnationnews.com
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here