The president of Cantabria, Miguel Ángel Revilla (PRC), testified this Monday before the Prosecutor’s Office, as a witness about the supposed representative of the Government of Aino Quiñones (PSOE), with a call to inform him. investigations and evicts in the Ministry of Public Works, in what was later known as “the network of roads”, something about which Cs filed a complaint, but the main executives “assume that it is empty because it does not make any sense”.
In the declarations to the media, Revilla before the Prosecutor’s Office “corrected” what he had already publicly explained in the report of the call he received from Quiñones the same morning he was questioned and what she “told him” about the financial operation. and the Crime Fiscal Unit (UDEF) and the Tax Agency in the Ministry of Public Works.
For the time being, he indicated that he is no longer on the mobile phone because, according to sources from the president’s team, the Revilla device “keeps calls only for the last 9 days” (the operation took place on February 22). However, he notes that he was “on the phone yes” and “at 7.43”.
In his opinion, Revilla stated that Quiñones “prepared to oblige the owner to call “home” when they are to intervene, not to throw them away”, thus alluding to the fact that the Ministry is dependent on the government. he himself is the president of Cantabria, with whom he sees that “it is customary to call them to tell him that the police are going to enter.”
He explained that, after the call, he contacted the councilor at the time, José Luis Gochicoa (PRC) – who resigned due to the “interruption of the roads” – to teach him to provide “all the support” to the ministry “so that they can do the training well.
“And this is what it is,” Revilla said after testifying before the Prosecutor’s Office, which opened investigations to clarify the report of this “bee”, which Cs brought before the Prosecutor’s Office.
“But they were already inside”
“The bridge is that he opened some secret to me, but what secrets will they reveal to me if the police were already inside with me”, emphasized the president, who could not define when the call was made. The Delegated Managers were already inside the Ministry to carry out the investigation or, on the contrary, at that time they were still surrounded outside. “I wasn’t,” he said.
Revilla indicated that, although he “does not understand much about this”, he nevertheless “assumes” that he has delegated a complaint against the Republic “will be empty, because it does not make any sense”.
The president of Cantabria went to the Las Salesas judicial complex first thing in the morning. According to the Government, Revilla arrived at 8:30, although other sources indicate that he arrived earlier from the courts, around 7:55 or 8:00.
Revilla, who came with his press secretary and minister of the presidency and justice, Paula Fernández, left the judicial presentation around 8:55 am (a few minutes before the public office at 9:00 am in Las. Salesas) and made these statements to the media present there, before Las Salesas would arrive in his official vehicle for the appointment that today, before 12:00, he has with the Lehendakari Inigo Urkullu, and the presidents of Galicia and Asturias, Alfonso. Rueda and Adrián Barbón, in Vitoria to share projects on “common” problems in the Atlantic territories.
On the other hand, sources from the Government Delegation did not clarify whether Quiñones had already testified before the Prosecutor of these events and when asked about it, Revilla stated that he had “no idea” whether he had done so before.