- Advertisement -spot_img
Thursday, March 23, 2023

Rosario’s electric car has already been shown and a former Newell has joined the business. biz point

Company green GoWho designs and develops practical solutions for urban mobility, hits first track foundThe ideal electric tricycle prototype for door-to-door logistics. Now they doubled the stakes and within the framework of Rosario Motor Fest He guessed how it would be modulus, the first four wheeled electric vehicle with 100% Rosario DNA. Who will be in charge of the business – read its marketing – Newell’s former players will be Leandro “Coty” Fernandez,

as i guessed biz pointbody work nicolo was involved in the creation of modulus, which undoubtedly represents a productive leap forward compared to its predecessor. “We take care of the design of each piece, from the grille to the vehicle’s steering column, elements that set it apart from other brands that are assembled in-country from components imported from China,” he told the medium. Gabriel Rossione of the managers of nicolo, this saturday they kind of did Premiere To introduce the first pre-production unit of a utility vehicle, designed by Juan Manuel Diazurosario guy Audi and next to one of the manufacturers renato poloni of green Go,

The Rosario electric car has already been shown and is involved in an ex-Newell business

Regarding its features, modulus It can carry up to 350 kg of cargo and has a range of between 40 and 80 km depending on the battery pack involved and the usage conditions and environment. A battery can be charged to 70% in about two hours at any 220V outlet, and the remaining 30% in an additional three hours.

The Rosario electric car has already been shown and is involved in an ex-Newell business

until authorization is obtained to broadcast on the streets, modulus It can be used in closed premises such as clubs, countries, companies or industrial parks. Once the license is out, its capacity expands to everything that is transport or local urban distribution. “The idea is to start selling it so that it can be used in factories, gated communities and golf courses, among other large venues, while working on approval so that it can move along with traditional traffic,” he explained. rossi,

The Rosario electric car has already been shown and is involved in an ex-Newell business

Development of modulus It is notable for this part from 2020. It went from a 6 to 4 wheeled configuration and bodywork was also revised, with a now more closed passenger compartment and structural continuity between the cabin and cargo area. All these changes were related to the possibility of obtaining a license to operate on public roads. This is a product entirely designed, developed and manufactured in Argentina. This marked a significant difference with respect to other vehicles, whether they were manufactured in the country, assembled parts imported or were licensed.

Although developers already manage a tentative sale price for the public, it will depend on the eventual provision of key elements such as the battery or electric motor. What they clarified is that the extent to which they manage to increase production, the likelihood of having a competitive price increases.

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Deskhttps://worldnationnews.com/
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here