- Advertisement -spot_img
Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Samsung gives details of its foldables ahead of Galaxy Z Fold 4 launch

Samsung was the first major manufacturer to release a foldable smartphone. Despite the launch being less than ideal, the company continued to advance the technology, making iterative improvements with its annual releases. This year may be the best ever, as Dr TM Roh, President and Head of MX Business, has claimed that “the mainstream moment for foldable smartphones is here.”

Last year, Samsung dominated the foldable smartphone category, taking the technology to the masses with its aggressive pricing, financing plans, and trade-in deals. Roh says 10 million foldable devices were shipped last year, which is three times the number from a year ago. Within the Galaxy foldable line, 70 percent gravitate to the Galaxy Z Flip 3, while the remaining 30 percent gravitate to the Galaxy Z Fold 3. This insight is important as it shows consumers buying foldable phones but choosing a different way of experiencing them. Despite impressive shipments last year, Rohs predicts that growth will continue in the future, which could be a sign of what’s to come.

While foldable phones were seen as a novelty when they were first introduced, they have quickly gained mainstream acceptance and success. Its interaction with the consumer and Samsung’s foldable device has driven the company to bring innovation to the space. It has “stepped up” this year with its foldable product lineup, which should further expand the experience for its users. The company says that some of these things would not be possible without partnerships with companies like Google, Microsoft and others.

Approximate time to unpack

Samsung recently launched its marketing campaign for its next foldable smartphone, releasing a cryptic tweet and then revealing that its next line of foldable phones, the Galaxy Z Fold 4 and Galaxy Z Flip 4, will be revealed on August 10. The Virtual Galaxy Unpacked event should be interesting, as there are rumors of a slightly tweaked design and improvements to the screen technology. The main star of the event will be the smartphone, but Samsung should also have a few accessories to show off.

Currently, Samsung has opened its Galaxy phone reservation page, and as in previous years; There are lots of deals to be had and incentives that can total up to $200 in credits. While it’s sometimes hard to get excited about something we haven’t seen yet, it’s a good idea to register, as it’s non-committed and there’s only one name and one thing to claim these early registration promotions. Takes email address. The promotional period closes on August 10.

Source: samsung

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Deskhttps://worldnationnews.com/
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news
- Advertisement -

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here