Jon Rahm during a practice round at the PGA Championship. (Photo by Maddie Meyer/PGA of America)
The PGA of America has revealed the tee times for the first and second days of the second major of the season this Tuesday afternoon. As expected, he hasn’t changed his blessed tradition of putting three Grand Champions in the same group before this PGA. Thus, Jon Rahm, the 2023 Masters champion, will share games on Thursday and Friday with Cameron Smith, the 2022 Open Championship champion, and Matthew Fitzpatrick, the 2022 US Open champion. There we have our Spanish.
Rahm will play on Thursday at 10:23 local time and on Friday from the 1st tee at 1:58 local time. Their departure times in mainland Spain will be 4:23 PM and 7:58 PM. Organize your schedule.
In addition, the other three Spaniards have the following sides:
Adrian Otegui will be the first one to go. He will start from the 10th tee on Thursday at 3:39 pm Spanish time with Davis Riley and Steve Holmes. On Friday he will play for 1 run from 7:14 pm.
– Adri Arnaus will be the only Spaniard to play from the first tee on Thursday. He will do so with Wells and Justin Suh at 4:40 p.m., while on Friday he will play on the first tee at 8:15 p.m. Of the previous matches to eliminate.
– Pablo Larrazabal will be chronologically the last Spanish player to come out to play in this PGA Championship. He will start on Thursday the 10th at 8:59 pm, always Spanish Peninsular Time, and on Friday the 10th at 1:44 pm. He will play alongside Thomas Peter and Keith Mitchell. a good match.
Beyond Spanish, here are the big matches from these first two days:
-Rory McIlroy, Justin Thomas, and Colin Morikawa. They have taken great care in pairing Rory with the LIV golfer.
– Scotty Scheffler, Brooks Koepka and Gary Woodland.
– Xander Schoeffel, Dustin Johnson and Tyrell Hatton.
– Shane Lowry, Victor Hovland and Jordan Spieth.
– Adam Scott, Max Homma and Tony Finau.
– Patrick Cantlay, Rickie Fowler and Phil Mickelson.
– Tommy Fleetwood, Cameron Young and Hideki Matsuyama.
Here are all the group and departure times for Thursday and Friday: