Thursday, June 8, 2023

Seville City Council wants to build a three-dimensional model of the Magallanes Center

Under the name ‘Magalhães_Mais’, Seville City Council has approved the participation, together with the University of the Portuguese city of Évora, in a new call for aid from the European Cooperation Program Interreg VI-A Spain-Portugal (POCTEP). co-finances the construction of Magellan’s Center for Culture and Entrepreneurship In the old Seville Artillery Factory. Now, the objective, and in the case of Seville, is to obtain a digital BIM model of the Magallanes Center and Artillery Factory, with the treatment of all heritage information, with multidisciplinary data that allows the creation of a detailed digital representation of the entire building. ,

The initiative, which is led by the University of Évora as the main beneficiary, is made up of a total of eight partner cities, including Seville, and arises to give continuity to the intervention process. ICC Magellan Project To build a cross-border network of entrepreneurship centers and creative industries, leading with the Seville Center building urban planning and environmental management in large part of the Artillery Factory reaching 9,000 square meters.

Thus, according to a press release, it is about leveraging the potential of collaboration to strengthen the innovation, scientific and technological ecosystem, especially SMEs and micro-SMEs, as done with the Magallanes ICC cross-border project It is about promoting digitization and improving business competitiveness. , In particular, the specific purpose of Urban Planning and Environmental Management of The Magallanes_ICC in the Magalhães_Mais project is to obtain a digital model of the Center and the Artillery Factory, to build a three-dimensional model of the entire building, to make it available to the agents of the cultural and creative sector, which can help develop activities has an interest in. This place is for your distance consultation.

The total budget of the Magalhães_Mais project is 5.4 million euros, however, the digital action presented by the Seville City Council through urban planning and environmental management for the Magallanes Center has a budget of 481,053 euros (8 83 percent of the total). In case of receiving European funding, 75 percent ERDF Fund will be co-financed, The equivalent of 120,263 euros, with a municipal contribution of the remaining 25 percent. Once the receipt of this new economic contribution for these purposes is confirmed by the Interreg VI-A Spain-Portugal Cooperation Program, this construction can be put to tender to carry out the project, which will be 36 months, Estimated between the year 2024 and December 2026. ,

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Desk
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here