WhatsApp has many tools that it invites users to use to share their experiences in a more enjoyable way, such as Status. This option is certainly quite popular; However, details you don’t want may also be exposed.
Although WhatsApp statuses are meant to describe what you do in your day to day or to promote some information, it is not always what is asked for, especially if you have contacts with whom you do not have much trust. and you prefer to avoid seeing your stories
In view of this, there is a simple way to avoid exposing your states to the whole world and to make it more unique, therefore, in DEPOR we explain how you can achieve this goal in just a few seconds from your Android cell phone. Can
how to make your whatsapp status exclusive
If you want to keep your WhatsApp statuses private and only show them to certain contacts, we’ll tell you what to do.
- On your Android phone, open the WhatsApp app .
- Now, enter the “State” section.
- Immediately, click on the three dots at the top right.
- Then select the “State Privacy” option.
- Then, select “Share only with…”.
- Here you will see a list with all your contacts.
- Select who you want to see your WhatsApp status.
- Tap on the check inside green button at the bottom.
Finally, share a status and only your pre-selected contacts will be able to see it, thus, giving you more privacy.
How to Activate the New “Pirate Mode” in WhatsApp
- Unless you’ve asked permission, the first thing to do is take the other person’s cell phone.
- After this go to your WhatsApp.
- There you should go to Settings and then to “Linked devices”
- After that, the camera will be enabled so that you can scan the QR code.
- At that point go to your cell phone with recently installed WhatsApp.
- You can also use cloned WhatsApp.