Since ChatGPT and other artificial intelligences were launched, WhatsApp did not lag behind and a few weeks back launched Lujia, a virtual assistant of sorts that can be added to chats within the same app as if it were any other contact.
Although Luzia was designed to answer user questions, to help with various general topics, it is also capable of drawing. While this AI doesn’t have a wide range of options for a well-crafted illustration, it can provide simple and fast results.
Thus, if you want to create your own wallpaper for WhatsApp chat and you do not have much time, it is possible to ask this artificial intelligence and you will get the image in a few seconds. Next, we from DEPOR tell you what you should do.
how to ask luzia to be the wallpaper for whatsapp
If you want a personalized and unique wallpaper for your WhatsApp chats, we’ll show you how you can get it with Luzia.
- The first step would be to add Luzia to WhatsApp.
- To do this, go to its main page or enter this link.
- Once inside, scroll down and tap on the “Try it now” button.
- Immediately, the website will take you to your WhatsApp account and a new chat with Luzia will open.
- Here all you have to do is ask the artificial intelligence how you want your wallpaper.
- Remember to specify the concept well so that Luzia can draw a picture closer to what you want.
- After this you have to wait for a few seconds and that’s all, AI will deliver the image to you.
- Now all you have to do is download this image and set it as wallpaper of any chat you want.
- The latter will depend on the device you have, be it an Android or an iPhone.
- Finally, your chats will be completely personalized and available quickly.
Keep in mind that being an artificial intelligence that is in development, Luzia cannot create images that are too complex, nor is it possible to use copyrighted characters.
Know where your partner goes on weekends with the help of WhatsApp
- First, without him knowing, take your partner’s cell phone and verify that “GPS” is on (very important).
- Now, check that WhatsApp doesn’t have pending updates (optional if don’t have time).
- Open the application and enter the chat with him,
- The next step is to click on the clip icon in the lower right corner.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn any useful tricks? This application is full of ‘Secrets’, codes, shortcuts and innovative tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more WhatsApp Notes in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?
(translate to tag) whatsapp