The St. Paul Chamber Orchestra will resume its Neighborhood Series, a series of concerts led by SPCO musicians and performed at multiple venues in the Twin Cities.
Season tickets are on sale now and are $11 or $26 per concert. Individual tickets will go on sale in late November. See thespco.org for details.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test is required within 72 hours from a concert. Masks are also required and attendance will be limited to allow distancing. The display is shortened without interruption to prevent crowds from gathering in the restrooms and lobbies.
“We look forward to resuming our Neighborhood series and sharing great music with our audiences,” SPCO Artistic Director and Principal Violin Kyu-young Kim said in a news release. “SPCO Musicians take great care in preparing each event so that each concert takes our audiences on an stimulating musical journey, and we can’t wait to reconnect and start those journeys together.”
- Alicia McQuarrie plays Vivaldi’s flute concerto, La Notte; 11 a.m. and 8 p.m., Wooddale Church, Eden Prairie; January 8 at 7 p.m., Capri Theatre, Minneapolis; January 9 at 2 p.m., Ted Mann Concert Hall, Minneapolis.
- Mozart’s Symphony No. 34; 11 am and 8 pm January 28, Wooddale Church, Eden Prairie; February 1, at 7:30 p.m. Shepherd of the Valley, Apple Valley.
- Bach’s Goldberg Variations; 7:30 PM February 10, Trinity Lutheran Church, Stillwater; February 11 at 7 pm, Humboldt High School, St. Paul; 8 pm February 12, St. Paul United Church of Christ, St. Paul; February 13 at 2 p.m., Ted Mann Concert Hall, Minneapolis.
- Haydn Clock Symphony with Richard Egger; 2 Feb 20; Benson Great Hall, Arden Hills.
- Cassie Pilgrim plays Bach’s oboe concerto; 11 am and 8 pm February 25, Wooddale Church, Eden Prairie; February 26 at 7 p.m., Capri Theatre, Minneapolis.
- Maureen Nelson as Piazzola’s Four Seasons; March 13 at 2 pm; Benson Great Hall, Arden Hills.
- Quartet for the End of Time with Jonathan Biss, March 8, March 25, Wyzzata Community Church; March 26 at 7 p.m., Capri Theatre, Minneapolis; March 27 at 3 pm, St Andrew’s Lutheran Church, Mahtomedi.
- Steven Kopps plays Prokofiev’s first violin sonata; 2 p.m. April 3; Ted Mann Concert Hall, Minneapolis.
- Stewart Goodyear played Beethoven’s Third Piano Concerto; April 24 at 2 pm; Benson Great Hall, Arden Hills.
- Mozart’s Serenade No. 12 for the Winds; 11 am and 8 pm April 29, Wooddale Church, Eden Prairie; 8 p.m. April 30, St. Paul’s United Church of Christ; May 3 at 7:30 p.m., Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church, Apple Valley.
- Haydn’s Symphony No. 60, Il distretto; 7:30 p.m. May 12, Temple Israel, Minneapolis; 8 May 13 May, Wyzzata Community Church, Vyzzata; 8 May 14 May, St. Paul United Church of Christ, St. Paul; May 15 at 3 pm, St Andrew’s Lutheran Church, Mahtomedi.
- James Ferri played Mozart’s Fourth Horn concerto; 2 May 29, Ted Mann Concert Hall, Minneapolis.
- Children and Mozart; 7:30 p.m. June 2, Trinity Lutheran Church, Stillwater; 8 p.m. June 3, Vezzata Community Church; 8 June 4 June, St. Paul United Church of Christ, St. Paul; 3 June 5 June St Andrews Lutheran Church, Mahtomedi.