One person died and at least 14 were injured in a collision between a private van and a passenger van on Federal Highway 135D.
The accident happened around 8:30 p.m. on the Oaxaca Cuacnopalan toll road, near kilometer 200 of the Huitzo-Nochixtlán section.
Motorists, noticing the accident, helped the injured in the passenger unit, which fell into a 15-meter-deep hollow.
After receiving the report, ambulances from the Federal Roads and Bridges (Capufe) from Huitzo and Coixtlahuaca and from the Mexican Red Cross were mobilized to help the injured.
The person who died at the scene of the accident was the driver of the private truck, identified as Rodrigo Rodriguez.
Staff from the Oaxaca Attorney General’s Office (FGEO) moved to the site, whose staff conducted the evidence disposal process and the transfer of the body to the rest of Villa de Etla’s urban area.
- Edilberto Palma López, 37 years old, Oaxaca
- Francisco Cano López, 30 years old, Oaxaca
- Aidé Bazán Herrera/40 years/Oaxaca
- Roco Ziga Hernández, 45 years
- Abraham de Jesus Lopez, Rocky, 31 years old, Huajuapan
- Johana de Los Angeles Torres Rojas, 22 years old, Huajuapan
- Leonardo Ortiz Trujillo, 21 years old, Huajuapan
- José Francisco Andrés Sánchez, 26 years old, Tlacolula
- Martha Flores Barragán, 24 years old, Huajuapan
- Erika López Vásquez, 37 years old, Santa Mara Ay, Huajuapan
- Leticia Roque Hernán, 56 years old, Chilapa de Daz
- Itzayan Hernandez Roque/Chilapa
- Irvin Jess Hernández Hernández (4 years)/Chilapa
- Cecilia Ivon Cruz Aguilar, 29 years old, Huajuapan