Do you need a well paying job? BUT Canadian company based in Quebecoffers work for Mexicans with fish washing experience. The best thing is that salary 60 thousand pesos per month and it is not necessary to know English or French, the official languages of this country.
Ministry of Labor and Social Protection (STPS), through its Job siteposted a job Canadian fish and shellfish processing company who is looking “Mexican workers” to work in the 2023 fishing season.
If you are selected for a job, your job will be wash and clean fish and shellfishto send it to the process later, in hours from 17:00 to 2:00.according to information from the State Penitentiary Service. Hours of operation may varydepending on the workload, rotation and quantity of the product.
What are the job requirements in Canada?
STPS indicates that it’s a six month contract and may vary slightly to match the actual length of the fishing season. Requirements:
- Minimum work experience of 6 months to one year as a “fish and shellfish processing worker (washing).
- Knowledge and tool: knowledge of how to wash fresh fish.
- Abilities and competencies: initiative, independence, ability to work in a team and motivation.
- Updated biographical information.
- Valid passport or close renewal date.
- Letters confirming recent work experience for positions held for less than 2 years.
- Address verification.
- INE and CURP.
How to apply for a job?
To apply for this job in CanadaLog in to the Employment Portal page by clicking on the following link.
AT the company offers accommodationalthough 850 Mexican pesos per week will be deducted from the rent.
However, you will medical insurance, short-term disability, drugs and life. Also, the cost of the round trip is paid by the company from Quebec.