Since its launch in November 2022, there has been no doubt about it: ChatGPT has become the most famous chatbot through AI in the world. However, you should know that it is by no means the only and, in many cases, not the best for many things. Therefore, in this article, we will tell you which alternatives to ChatGPT are best for you.
Artificial intelligence has been on everyone’s lips for decades, but it wasn’t until ordinary people could start interacting with it that it gained notorious prominence. AI has long helped us improve our lives, from simple tasks like noise cancellation to self-driving cars that can take us from one place to another automatically.
What alternatives are there to ChatGPT?
As said, ChatGPT is the most well-known, but there are many excellent alternatives, such as Claude A.IShe is considered the best of all because of her creativity, logical thinking, common sense, and precision in her answers. In fact, Claude AI is able to beat ChatGPT on a number of points, starting with the fact that its knowledge base is much more up-to-date.
Of course, this AI has one important caveat: it’s only available in English, and it’s available in the US and UK. However, with a little research, you can find a thousand ways to access it from Spain.
Of course, the next alternative and actually main competitor is ChatGPT Google Bard, not because it’s better than ClaudeAI (which it isn’t), but because it belongs to Google, and that obviously gives it great popularity. In fact, Google Bard is based on the PaLM 2 model developed by Google, which, while tremendously powerful, has not yet reached the level of OpenAI used by ChatGPT.
By the way, Google Bard is in perfect Spanish, and with just a Google account, you can use it for free, even from your mobile.
The third-best alternative (in our view) is Bing AI Chat, which uses technology from ChatGPT-4 but is fused with Microsoft’s own technology. This results in a fundamental advantage: Bing AI uses information from the Internet in real time to give you answers. The information provided is therefore more relevant and up-to-date than ChatGPT itself.
These are the three best alternatives chatbots to ChatGPT, or at least the most famous and relevant ones, but there are many others of a similar nature, such as:
- OpenAI GPT Playground: Interestingly, this platform existed before ChatGPT went viral and allows users to interact with the various OpenAI artificial intelligence models.
- Chatsonic: It uses the same technology as ChatGPT but is more up to date. For example, if you ask ChatGPT for current dates after 2021, ChatGPT doesn’t know how to answer you, but Chatsonic does.
- YouChat: Like most of the alternatives that we show you in this article, its technology is based on ChatGPT, albeit in the 3.5 model, so not the most up-to-date of all.
- Helplessness AI: It is about one chatbot able to search for information on the internet in real time to give you answers. There is a free model based on ChatGPT 3.5 and a paid model ($20/month) based on ChatGPT-4.
- Character.AI: As the name suggests, this is chatbot It allows you to interact with artificial intelligences mimicking some famous characters like Iron Man or Donald Trump.
- Poe: really more than one chatbot Poe is an AI platform that gives you access to some of them chatbots quite recognized which can be accessed online.