The 50 Best Restaurants 2023 has published its first ever list of the best restaurants in Latin America, of which eight are Mexican.
Which are the best restaurants in Mexico?
According to the first list of the 50 Best Restaurants in Latin America 2023, the best restaurants in Mexico are:
- Animalón, in Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California, leads (in Mexico) the first list with position 53
- Lunario, founded in Ensenada, Baja California, was placed at number 54
- Máximo Bistrot, from Mexico City (CDMX), won 55th place
- Huniik, located in Mérida, Yucatán, is in position 58
- Cara de Vaca, located in Monterrey, Nuevo León, took 61st place
- Nicos won the 81st place
- Yeast of Olla, located in the state of Oaxaca, is in 85th place in the ranking
- Koli, located in Monterrey, is ranked 93rd
When will the second list of the 50 Best Restaurants in Latin America 2023 be released?
According to the social networks of this famous website that recognizes the best gastronomy in the world, it will be November 28 when the second list of the 50 Best Restaurants in Latin America 2023 will be announced.
The ranking of 100 positions is usually published in two lists. The first was revealed on Friday and announced the places from 100 to 51, while the recognition of the first 50 places will take place next Friday, November 28 at 8:25 pm in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, due to the fact that this city is the headquarters where the organizers decided to hold the event.