Among the holidays for 2024 set by the Principality of Asturias include moving to the Monday after the holidays of Asturias Day and the Immaculate Conception.
Updated Monday, October 30, 2023 – 11:29
- By communities 2024 working calendar in Spain: holidays and long weekends
she Work calendar in Asturias 2024 This is the last known of all the autonomous communities of Spain. Among the at the festival with 2024 which sets the Principality of Asturias move to Monday after Asturias Day holidays and on Immaculate Conceptionwhich falls on Sunday.
Therefore, the regional government chose these two festivals typical of the region in addition to Three Kings Day -January 6- and Holy Thursdaywhich will take place on March 28.
These four holidays chosen by the autonomous community are added to the eight national holidays – which cannot be replaced and are celebrated throughout the territory. In addition, each municipality adds two local festivals to supplement one a total of 14 in the festival to each one Work calendar.
In short, the 12 holidays of Work calendar in Asturias where two local festivals will be added to each town hall as follows:
- January 1st (Monday) – New Year’s Day.
- January 6th (Saturday) – Epiphany of the Lord.
- March 28 – Holy Thursday.
- March 29 – Good Friday.
- May 1st (Wednesday) – Labor Day.
- August 15th (Thursday) – Assumption of the Virgin.
- September 9 (Monday) – Transfer to Asturias Day.
- October 12 ° (Saturday) – National Holiday Day.
- November 1st (Friday) – All Saints Day.
- 6th of December (Friday) – Spanish Constitution Day.
- December 9 (Monday) – Transfer to the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
- December 25th (Wednesday) – Christmas.
All this at the festival They are paid and irrevocable.