Is ChatGPT a good cook? Not quite; maybe in a few years, it will be. But while that is happening, you just have to follow the odd recommendation that is offered to you. Although to be honest, I’m a regular cook, I still prefer human-created recipes because they have that touch of flavor and persistence that makes a recipe a success. Maybe he can give you an idea or two that you can improve on in the end. Try this recipe, which, according to ChatGPT, is the most Mexican of all recipes.
It is a language model developed by Open AI, i.e., artificial intelligence. Designed to understand and generate texts using human language. A program designed to answer questions, provide information, and create written content Artificial intelligence is currently unable to generate emotion or consciousness, let alone personal experience, but it is designed for learning, so who knows what might happen in the future?
What does ChatGPT know about food?
In any case, as a human information base, ChatGPT collects data, which is why it states that food is a fundamental part of human life in many cultures around the world. Food has a cultural, social, and emotional meaning that people enjoy for its taste, texture, and aroma. Additionally, it can be a form of creative expression and a way to connect with other people.
That’s why ChatGPT has become a great opportunity to clear doubts and ask many other questions. As good Mexicans, we asked our dear friend Chat: What do you think is the most Mexican recipe of all? Mole, Chile en Nogada, Tamales, or Pozole? what will it be?
Well, the answer was quick and forceful: tacos. But not just any taco; the tacos al pastor Tacos are the symbol of Mexico and a fundamental element of Mexican food culture. They’re notable for their practicality, popularity, and versatility, as they can be prepared in many ways, with tacos al pastor being the standout.
The recipe for Tacos al pastor was created by artificial intelligence.
For the meat:
At your service:
- You need to remove the seeds and veins from the chilies. Soak in hot water for 2 minutes.
- In a blender, blend the guajillo chiles, ancho chiles, onions, garlic, vinegar, achiote, cumin, black pepper, and salt until smooth.
- Cut the pork into thin, even pieces. In a large bowl, pour the sauce over the meat and cover everything. Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Place the marinated meat on a vertical platter. If you don’t have a lid, you can cook the meat in a large skillet.
- Cook the meat over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until brown and cooked through.
- Heat the corn tortillas in a hot pan.
- To assemble the tacos, top each tortilla with a dollop of carne al pastor. Add onion, cilantro, and chopped pineapple.
- Accompany the tacos with taco sauce and lemon wedges.
According to ChatGPT, tacos not only represent the diversity of ingredients and flavors found in Mexico but are also an integral part of everyday life and celebrations. They are an integral part of Mexican life. You can find them at street stalls in cities across the country, as they present a culinary experience that reflects the authenticity and passion of Mexican cuisine.
If you liked ChatGPT’s recipe for making tacos al pastor from the most Mexican recipe, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel, where you can see more interesting recipe content and other types of videos.