To surprise everyone with your cooking skills, below we will give you the recipe so you can prepare delicious golden tacos and other tricks for them to stay perfect.
It is believed that this type of ‘taquitos’, also known as “flauta”, appeared in the north of the Mexican Republic, especially in the state of Sinaloa, as an alternative to using leftover food.
There are different types of golden tacos, depending on their filling; some of the most popular are:
- With beef
- With chicken
- With dad
- With beans
The recipe and secret to preparing delicious and perfectly golden tacos
If you want to prepare perfect and delicious golden tacos, we share a simple recipe, as well as some secrets to make them beautiful.
Here are the ingredients you need:
- Chicken or beef
- Corn tortillas
You just need to follow these simple steps to prepare the perfect and delicious golden tacos:
- First, cook the chicken or beef that will be the filling for the tacos.
*Tip: avoid overstretching the meat you use (chicken or beef), as this will affect its texture
- Cut the meat to make it easier to assemble the golden tacos.
*Tip: you can use a blender to chop the meat, it will give a soft texture and save you time
- Once the meat is cut, put some on the tortilla and roll it up.
*Tip: To prevent your tacos from spreading you can prepare a ‘glue’, mixing a spoonful of flour (wheat or corn) with water
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and then fry the tacos until they become golden brown, without burning.
- Finally, serve the tacos on a plate and decorate them with cheese, cream and lettuce
Now that you know the recipe and the secrets to preparing perfect and delicious golden tacos, you can surprise everyone with your cooking skills.