For those interested in a new job, at the Embassy of Deer in Mexico, there is a shared vacancy to work at the Monterrey Consulate with a salary of 215,343 pesos per year. Without a doubt, applying for and getting this job will bring you many benefits, such as the ease of processing an American visa and later traveling to the neighboring country in the north.
The vacancy that earns more than 215 thousand pesos a year is for a warehouse worker. If you are interested in knowing what the requirements are to apply for this job offer at the Embassy of the United States without leaving Mexico, below we give you more details so you can know if you are a candidate or not.
What are the requirements for a warehouse worker at the US Embassy?
Among the main tasks you will be required to perform as a warehouse worker is the management of cargo trucks, whether owned or leased by the United States Government, as well as the management, storage, and transportation of consumables and non-expendable goods. The required requirements are as follows:
- A minimum of one year of warehouse work experience
- A minimum of two years experience as a cargo truck driver
- Driving license with a minimum age of five years
- Education level: high school diploma
- Accreditation of medical and safety certifications
To apply for the vacancy and find out all the details, you can go to this link, but you have until Monday, November 6, as the deadline to apply and get benefits such as:
- Private health and life insurance
- Approximately 20 days per year of US and Mexican holidays
- Join IMSS, INFONAVIT and AFORE
- Initially, 17 days of vacation per year and continuously increasing
- Opportunity to receive training abroad