- One year experience in administrative areas.
- Written and verbal communication in English.
- Excel management.
- Knowledge of office automation and database software.
- City of residence: Bogotá, Medellín, Cali, Bucaramanga and Barranquilla.
This job offer offers teleworking with two available schedules: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or Monday to Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 pm
This contract is for an indefinite term and offers many benefits such as:
- Solvo University courses.
- 10% discount at María Cano University.
- Discounts for dental treatments.
- 20% off Foodology: Avocalia, Burritos, The Crunch and Wings.
Sr. Billing Analyst
The person selected for this vacancy must create and send invoices to assigned clients, create clients in the PRISM system, verify billable concepts and discounts allowed for each client, collect portfolios from assigned clients, and send credit requests for approval.
- Microsoft Office package management.
- Basic knowledge of Billing and Accounts Receivable.
- Live in Medellín, Envigado, or surrounding areas.
- Three months experience.
- Completed bachelor’s degree.
This job is remote with hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
How to apply for Solvo job offers
Like these job offers, you can also find some on Solvo, which offers many vacancies, even for work at home or in person. Most of these job offers in foreign companies are for customer service in English.
To apply for the above-mentioned offers you can enter the next link and find a job offer that best suits your taste and needs.