President Andrew Manuel López Obrador was presented this Tuesday with 10 suggestions in matters of RAPTURE that his government will plan to land this Tuesday with government officials in deer.
In the morning conference at the National Palace, López Obrador indicated that these proposals had already been read by his American counterpart. Joe Biden.
“Yes, I talked to Biden, and I told them in a very respectful way, because President Biden is a person who treats us well as friends, and we can talk clearly and sincerely with him. Respectfully, the way we raise these 10 proposals,” he said.
“He listened to them; I didn’t explain it to him, but I read it to him for the record, and we will continue to discuss these issues,” he said.
The proposals proposed by the Government of Mexico to the US are:
- Regularization of Mexicans who have lived and worked bona fide in the United States for more than five years
- Approve a budget of 20 billion dollars per year to support the poor countries of Latin America and the Caribbean, where their people are forced to migrate due to necessity.
- Sanctions in Venezuela will be suspended to reduce migratory flows.
- Remove the blockade of Cuba and prevent its development. to reduce the migratory flow
- Maintain the program for accepting migrants through legal channels. implemented by the current government of the United States.
- Don’t choose to build walls or close borders. because it does not solve the reasons for migration or the problem. This is pure electoral political propaganda.
- Resist drug trafficking and the consumption of chemical drugs as temptations.
- Regulate the sale and export of weapons from the United States to Mexico.
- Create a joint development plan to promote industrialization and trade within the framework of T-MEC. to continue strengthening North America as a world region and define a strategy for economic integration across the continent.
- Reaffirm your commitment to maintaining cooperative relations. friendship and respect for our sovereigns.
The president of Mexico announced this Tuesday that he will receive a delegation to the United States to migrate at the request of President Joe Biden, despite his disagreement with the article in an American media outlet, ProPública, which linked him to the Sinaloa Cartel.
“Today a commission from the United States is coming, and President Biden asked me; he wanted to talk to me. We talked on the phone, and one of the things that was discussed was that I received the representative, Elizabeth (Sherwood-Randall National Security Advisor),” said the president during his morning press conference.