Finding healthy sausage is difficult. Many times another type of meat is added and it doesn’t go well.
Even the Federal Consumer Protection Agency (Profeco) found a mixture of pork, chicken or beef and even organ meats, so which brand of sausage is good? Here we tell you.
The best turkey sausage
According to the study conducted by Profeco, it mentions that in 28 brands who did the studies to find out who is the best, this is the brand that got the highest score.
Bernia smoked turkey sausage, is considered one of the best they have Turkey meat.
In addition, it is considered the best because:
- No other ingredients are added such as chicken or soy sauce
- Sausage with an average size and the largest of its kind
- They have more protein and have 10.9 g
- It contains only 0.7 g of sodium.
- Checked in the quality study: sanitary quality, protein content, sodium and whether other ingredients are added.
Although there are other brands like “Zwan, Vienna sausage” or “Chero” they pass the test quality of health, because they show that they are free of pathogens.
Chero was surprised because:
- It contains only turkey meat
- Contains 2.8 g of protein
- It has the least sodium (0.3 g)
But do not trust yourself, because the consumption of sausage and other sausages are not good for people who suffer from hypertension problems, this is because of the high level of salt they add to their preparation.
If you like sausage you can make it without any problem, but don’t make it every day because it lasts until affects your healthdespite the fact that this is one of the sausages that no other type of meat is found in or even they are pathogen-free.