In the framework of research by death from two tourists Venezuelans who last Sunday They were found dead in the room of a apart hotel in mendoza by inhalation of carbon monoxide, came to light recording in which the victims they called for an ambulance. This test puts in the crosshairs of Justice the doctor who answered the call and did not send medical assistance.
I also read: They found two tourists dead in an apart hotel in Mendoza
What does the Venezuelan tourist say in the call before dying
Before the deaths occur, Valentino Gonzalez Tovar, one of the fatal victims, contacted 911, where requested an ambulance because his mom and five-year-old nephew were sick with vomiting.
The audio lasts just under three minutes. In it, the operator drift communication to a doctor from Coordinated Emergency Service (SEC), to whom the young man insists with the call for an ambulance. In the background, the woman’s groans of discomfort and the sound of retching can be heard. Also, the disconsolate crying of the minor.
Despite the emergency situation, according to the recording, the doctor replies that “surely something went wrong with them.” In addition, it requests information about the social work that covered them.
Although the young man insists on the seriousness of the case, the SEC coordinator recommends that they go by their own means to the Hospital Central to care for women and men Hospital Nights to care for the child.
“Two different hospitals!?”, asks the young Venezuelan surprised. To which the doctor answers yes, since one is for adults and the other is pediatric.
I also read: Dead tourists in Mendoza: they will sue the owners of the hotel and the baby was discharged
How the dramatic discovery of the two deaths happened
The dramatic find took place on sunday january 9 at noon. A hotel cleaning lady I call the Police after knocking on the door of the room and receiving no answer.
Tourists of Venezuelan nationality, identified as Carmen Tovar Nacuare (55) and her son Valentino Gonzalez Tovar (23) were found dead inside an apartment where they were staying at the Hotel Reina Victoria, located on Calle San Juan, in the city of Mendoza.
Next to them was the woman’s grandson and nephew of the young man, a 5-year-old boy who could be rescued alive.
I also read: The two tourists found in an apart in Mendoza died from inhaling carbon monoxide
The minor was taken to the hospital. Nights, where he arrived with a box of dehydration. In addition, in the pediatric care center they also confirmed that the child had coronavirus.
Although at first it was believed that the victims died after being poisoned by something they had eaten, days later the studies of the Forensic Medical Corps They confirmed that the cause of death was due to carbon monoxide inhalation.
Both fatal victims presented high values of this highly toxic gas, according to the report. Likewise, at the scene it was found that there were gas leaks in an anaf.
Under the supervision of Prosecutor’s Office No. 1 of Mendoza, which instructs the investigation, Scientific Police Personnel and the company ECOGAS carried out the skills to determine possible gas leaks in the place where the victims lived.
I also read: The boy found next to two corpses in a hotel in Mendoza awaits the arrival of his mother in the country
As a result, it was confirmed that “the department had a loss in the stove”. In addition, in the place there was a water heater type boiler that did not have the regulation ventilations. Therefore, the ECOGAS agency will also order the closure of the connection.
However, relatives of the two Venezuelan tourists will sue the owners of the building Airbnb, the platform where they rented the room.
“The negligence was such that Airbnb specified in the notice that the room had a carbon monoxide detector alarm, but that was a lie”, denounced Alex Mendoza, relative of the victims, in dialogue with TN.