The Social Registry of Households (RSH) is a tool that measures the socioeconomic status of households in Chile and that allows people to apply for various bonds and benefits from the state.
The admission application process can be undertaken by any household member over the age of 18 who does not have an RSH, or by those who wish to create a new record as a result of a change in their household.
Documents Required for the Process
Firstly, being within the Social Household Registry allows family members to receive financial support such as the Golden Wedding Bonus or the Universal Guaranteed Pension (PGU).
If a person feels that he/she is a beneficiary of the above bond but is not in the RSH, they will have to complete an application process which can be done online with Clave Unica.
As per the above, for making the request, the following documents have to be attached:
- Application form (signed by the applicant and all adults making up the household). If you complete the process online, this form is displayed in the same system. You have to download it, print it, complete it and attach it on the same website.
- Copy of ID card of the signatories on the form.
Meanwhile, to prove residence, one of the following documents has to be submitted:
- Deed or certificate of the present ownership of the property.
- Tax assessment certificate.
- lease agreement.
- Residence Certificate issued by the concerned Board of Neighbours.
- Basic utility bill (electricity, water, gas), or account statement issued by a company that provides fixed or mobile telephony, internet or television services
- Statement issued by the president of an indigenous community recognized by the National Corporation for Indigenous Development (CONADI).
- Statement of account, certificate or certificates issued by business houses, banking institutions, National Health Fund (FONASA), Social Security Institutions (ISAPRE), Pension Fund Administrator (AFP) or Unemployment Fund Administrator (AFC).
- If you do not have any of the above documents and the admission application is selected for residential verification, then the residence validation certificate issued by the municipal surveyor is also valid.
Similarly, to prove the composition of the family, these papers must be submitted:
- Copy of valid ID card of all adult occupants of the household
Inclusion of minors under judicial personal care
In cases where the personal care of the child or adolescent is entrusted to a parent or other person, one of the following documents must be presented:
- Birth certificate with “personal care” sub-heading, where applicable
Also one of the following documents:
- A copy of the arbitration agreement approved by the court.
- Settlement or judicially approved transaction.
- Record of conciliation at the hearing.
- Public deed or document issued before any officer of the civil registry, stating that personal care devolves to father, mother or both jointly
placing minors under informal personal care
- Birth certificate.
- A simple affidavit of incorporation signed by the head of the household indicating that the child or adolescent is a member of the household, a copy of the national identity card of the person signing the document, and a simple affidavit authorizing the separation from the household of origin, when the said document along with a copy of the identity card of the signatories. In addition to the declarations, a certificate from the municipal social worker or other institution must be attached, certifying that the boy or girl resides in the household where they are being included.
how to apply?
Once you have gathered the required information, you will need to enter the Chile Atienda website (click here) and click on “Proceed Online”.
From there, the user has to login with their RUT and unique password and click “Continue” and then “Enter the Social Registry of Families”.
Then, the person has to fill in their contact information and click on “Continue”. After that, you need to enter the home data and select “Continue” again.
At that point, you’ll need to fill in the household members’ information and other information such as the relationship between the head of household and the occupants of the household, and then click “Continue”.
¡Hazlo a distancia!
📌 Solicita en línea 📲💻 tu ingreso al #RegistroSocialDeHogares, instrumento necesario para solicitar beneficios y aportes del Estado, como la #PGU o el #BonoBodasDeOro, entre otros ✅.
📌 Realiza el trámite en 👉 https://t.co/FhaG7KO03T con la #ClaveÚnica. pic.twitter.com/Jo6VftivGi
— IPSChile (@IPSChile) May 15, 2023
Once this step is over, the user has to attach the documents and click “Continue”. This will complete your application for admission to the Social Registry of Homes, which will be confirmed with a message saying “Your application has been successfully lodged”.
Finally, the status of the process can be found on the same web page, in the section that says “Applications status”.