If you are a visa applicant, you must remember that in order to go to the express line on the day of your interview, you must bring what you need.
Get what you need
According to the embassy, every applicant is subjected to a strict security check before entering the entity
The trick to being allowed to use the express line is simple; I took the following:
- Supporting documents corresponding to the requested visa
Please note that vapes, electronic cigarettes, lighters, creams, and perfumes are not permitted. These recommendations will make your interview experience the best and most hassle-free.
United States visa process
The cost of obtaining this visa is 185 dollars, or about 756,800 Colombian pesos. Paying for the procedure at any time is a guarantee that the consular answer is ‘affirmative’, because the approval process is subject to the applicant’s profile and checking whether the travel objectives are as stated.
With a visitor visa, you are not allowed to work, study, do activities (such as acting) that generate any kind of profit, live permanently, come to do journalistic tasks, or come as a ship or plane crew. The steps to apply for such a permit are:
1. Fill out the DS-160 form.
2. Print the confirmation page of the form and bring it with you on the day of the interview.
3. Schedule the interview (not applicable to children under 14 or over 80 years old).
4. Pay the fee for the procedure (non-refundable).
5. Gather documentation such as a passport, proof of the purpose of the trip, a photo, and payment support for the procedure.