The new version is designed to deliver an enhanced employee and customer experience, empowers automation and delivers an improved customer and employee experience, enhances automation and security in operations, and the ability of businesses to grow rapidly. accelerates. With this development, the firm seeks to answer the problems arising out of the current economic environment. In this sense, CJ Desi, Director of Operations, Service Now, explains that it provides customers with exactly what they need at the moment: innovative solutions that deliver immediate value, that are easy to implement and use, and that Helping companies do more for less cost. Because “this is not the time to experiment”.
The new capabilities of the cloud platform are as follows:
– Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Management: Enables companies to establish and document environmental management and governance objectives and key performance indicators, track results, collect and validate audit-ready data, and generate reports consistent with key reporting frameworks. ESG information. Features include an innovative user experience to calculate greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and effectively manage the growing demand for data related to environmental, social and governance norms. Service Now has partnered with DXC Technology, Emissionbox, Fujitsu, KPMG, LTI, Mindtree, NTT Data and RSM US LLP to expand the reach and capabilities of ESG management in the market.
– Enterprise Asset Management (EAM): Automates the entire life cycle of a company’s physical assets from planning to retirement for sectors such as healthcare, financial services, retail, manufacturing and the public sector. The solution reduces costs, mitigates risks and improves strategic planning with visibility across the company’s assets. In addition, it optimizes inventory levels and efficiently manages warehouses to make better use of existing assets and maximize their useful lives.
– Manager Hub: Addresses the most sensitive issues for managers, such as excessive level of workload and increasing pressure to keep employees satisfied and engaged within a model of distributed teams. The Manager Hub provides a single tool for them to set up and review employee visits and respond to requests, as well as provide personalized resources and training to help them grow into leaders.
– Admin Center: Service Now, part of the Impact Service, enables system administrators to easily select, install and configure Service Now solutions through a self-service experience. It has a new Application Adoption Tool that provides a guided process with recommendations based on instance maturity, greater visibility into usage rights and an easy installation and configuration process.
– Service Now Vault: This solution protects applications and data in an organization’s ServiceNow environment by using a set of premium platform security and privacy controls. With flexibility in key management and data anonymization, ServiceNow Vault enables organizations to protect sensitive information and increase privacy compliance through platform-native encryption.