Tosca published the second environmental, social and governance (ESG) report: Better Together, Innovation through Collaboration
Tosca, a global leader in reusable plastic packaging and performance aggregation solutions, is pleased to announce the publication of its second Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report titled: ” “All Together Better , Innovation through Partnership”.
In the report, Tosca announced the progress made on its sustainability path while continuing to work with its customers, suppliers and team members to transform into a more responsible business through collaboration.
This year is important for Tosca’s sustainability journey, focusing its efforts on ensuring data accuracy and establishing strong systems for transparent and reliable reporting.
Highlights from the 2023 report include:
- 30% reduction in the intensity of Scope 1 and 2 emissions per hour of operation.
- Achieve Ecovadis Platinum recognition for ESG performance – an award given only to the top 1% of companies – in the EMEA region.
- Take advantage of digitalization to track product movements, reduce waste and reduce losses.
- Customer well-being is always a priority, including an unwavering dedication to a rigorous global food safety management system to ensure clean, high-quality properties.
- Product development through our growing R&D program, including incorporating more food-grade recycled plastic into our products than ever before.
Eric Frank, CEO of Tosca, explained: “Looking forward, our goal remains continuous improvement and innovation. Together with our customers, we can contribute significantly to lightening the burden of our planet by eliminating miles, food, wasted supply chain space and labor. Tosca and its customers share the vision of creating a world that truly embodies the essence of “Better Together.”
Karin Witton, Chief Sustainability Officer of Tosca, added: “Since joining Tosca two years ago, I have witnessed an extraordinary commitment to defining and achieving our 2030 ESG goals. in the value chain – from our suppliers to our operations to our customers – to deliver cutting-edge sustainable products and services.
To learn more about Tosca’s sustainability journey and read the full ESG report visit www.toscaltd.com/sustainability/
Tosca (www.toscaltd.com) is a global leader in reusable plastic packaging and performance bundling solutions, specifically designed for our customers to eliminate waste in food, work and transportation and improve performance every hour. Our portfolio of IoT-enabled, bundled reusable plastic assets is the strongest in the market, including boxes, pallets, bulk containers and more. With our extensive laundry network and a unique ability to create customized solutions through in-house R&D and manufacturing, Tosca is the supplier of choice for retailers, producers and suppliers worldwide.