WhatsApp has many functions. Creating stickers is possible on the iPhone without the need for alternative programs, plus tools have been integrated to edit and even read sent messages and soon you’ll be able to send audio only once. .
But when we know a person and we don’t want to add them to our contacts, there is a WhatsApp trick that lets you talk to them without adding them. How is this done? So follow all these steps.
WATCH: WhatsApp: How to know if your partner is spying on you or not
Of course, it is possible that this user cannot see your state, nor your profile photo, last connection time, etc., due to the configuration you have done in the app. So keep this in mind.
how to send whatsapp without adding contact
- First of all you should ask that person about that number.
- Try getting it to give you the country code. in the case of Peru it would be 51
- Once this is done, you will need to enter this WhatsApp link: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXX
- In place of “X” you have to enter the WhatsApp number of that person.
- Don’t forget to enter the country code without the “+” sign.
- You can do this with any browser on your cell phone, such as Google Chrome.
- Once you do this, a message will appear asking if you want to open WhatsApp.
- Say yes and you will automatically see WhatsApp will open on your Android phone.
- This way you can chat with that person without adding them to the app.
- Another option is to have them share their QR code with you, but that’s as long as they’re close.
Remember that you can use this link to contact WhatsApp if your device is blocked. There a form will open for you in which you can fill all your personal data.