There are many recipes that you can cook at home and enjoy in a variety of ways Desserts without an oven and share a delicious sweet snack with the whole family. This time, we will show you how to prepare something delicious Carrot balls with coconut are an easy and quick option that you can prepare in just 5 minutes and wait in the fridge until they set their consistency.
If you have a few at-home carrots that you don’t want to use in a recipe to prepare your food, it’s time to use them before they spoil and use their exquisite taste to prepare a delicious dessert. Finally, the taste Dulce This vegetable is excellent for confectionery.
Turn some carrots into delicious, sweet coconut ballsPay attention to the following homemade recipe to enjoy and share with your loved ones a delicious homemade appetizer that you will surely always want in the afternoon after a delicious meal.
- 3 small carrots
- 100 grams of condensed milk
- 100 g grated coconut
Preferred Brands: Your Choice
- Wash the carrots, remove the peel and grate the whole piece using a potato peeler.
- Using a knife, cut the grated carrot strips into small pieces and place in a small saucepan with some water, cook until the vegetables are slightly softened, about five to eight minutes, then drain the liquid and reserve the carrots in a bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and shredded coconut and mix well with a wooden stick until perfectly combined.
- With the help of your clean hands, form small balls the size of a ping pong ball, place them on a tray previously lined with wax paper and refrigerate for 10 minutes so that they acquire a full consistency.
- Brush with desiccated coconut to taste and refrigerate again, but this time for 15 minutes, then you can enjoy delicious sweet carrot balls.
- Calories: 198 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sugar: 100g
- Fibres: 1g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Total fat: 10 g
- Saturated fat: 1 g