Monday, October 2, 2023

United Kingdom is looking for Spanish teachers: guide to get 11,500 euros in aid

Spanish is in fashion. it should not be forgotten that it is second most spoken language in the world (after Mandarin Chinese), with 496 million native speakers, and close to 600 million potential users, according to the Instituto Cervantes. Therefore, in other countries they are ‘hunting and capturing’ good professionals who teach the language of Cervantes. And UK is one of them.

Therefore, The British government offered direct aid of 10,000 pounds sterling (11,584 euros) For foreign students who wish to train as primary and secondary teachers in Spanish.

According to the British Council, the United Kingdom body that deals with cultural relations and educational opportunities, the country is “increasingly demanding this type of profile.” And it is that according to the institute itself, one in four Britons believe that learning a language is now more important than ever. And One of the four bets on the Spanish.

Which documents are required?

There are a number of requirements necessary to qualify for this aid from the British government. Briefly, they can be specified in three: Get a place on the Teacher Training Master’s Degree (PGCE) in England for the academic year 2023-2024, have a visa; And have moved to the country three months before the course.

The aid is intended to cover travel and relocation expenses for students in addition to visa costs and immigration health surcharges. Those interested should note that they still have time to apply for the grant as the call will open in the autumn of 2023. For more information and to apply for assistance, this can be done on the British Government website.

Why should I have a visa?

Back United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union (Effective January 1, 2021), Spanish nationals who wish to work as a primary or secondary teacher in the United Kingdom require a work visa corresponding to the category of skilled worker (skilled worker visa,

that’s how they remember him Ministry of Education and Vocational Training Government of Spain. Of course, as long as you have a prior residence permit (pre planned, orderly positionbiometric residence permit or British passport).

(Around 16,000 teachers will aspire to one of the 1,390 places offered in opposition in Castilla y León.)

In the case of teaching staff appointed to the second or service commission after passing the competitive competitive tests for the provision of teaching staff posts abroad of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training, it shall be Department of Education in the United Kingdom body that will issue certificate of sponsorship So that the teacher visa application process can be started.

Follow the topics that interest you

(translated to tag) trends

World Nation News Desk
World Nation News Desk
World Nation News is a digital news portal website. Which provides important and latest breaking news updates to our audience in an effective and efficient ways, like world’s top stories, entertainment, sports, technology and much more news.
Latest news
Related news