Juan José Enciso Torres, who appears in a criminal structure, obtained this condition after returning the S/ 245 thousand that he received as part of the million-dollar bribes distributed to senior officials of Provías and the government.
The inappropriate seizure of power, bad lobbies, and fraudulent public contracts are the series of criminal procedures that could have been carried out under the leadership of former president Martín Vizcarra, the same that is now strengthening in his quality as the leader of an alleged criminal organization, with the appearance of a new effective collaborator. Everything this penitent said and the evidence, including the money he returned and what he said about Vizcarra, is only in ‘ContraCorriente’.
Juan José Enciso Torres, who is part of the criminal structure postulated by the fiscal thesis within Provías Descentralizado, is now the new effective collaborator, a condition he obtained after returning the 245 thousand soles he received as part of the million-dollar bribes distributed to senior officials of Provías and the government, from the hands of businessmen who won the good fortune of the big tenders.
Juan Enciso, a collaborator who chose to voluntarily reveal his identity, joined, along with the businessman Hugo Meneses Cornejo, as new effective collaborators. Both gave details to prosecutors on the last stretch of the dirty road of corruption.
This tax folder, exclusively accessed by ‘ContraCorriente’, presents many details after the inclusion of new effective partners.
We are talking about new facts that reveal that the leadership of Vizcarra has the purpose, within the framework of the criminal organization, to take public institutions into his circle of trust.
According to the facts presented in the Special Group of Prosecutors Against Corruption in Power (Eficcop), the former director of Provías Descentralizado, Carlos Revilla, within his lines of action to secure the tenders, ordered to control the members of the selection committees, as in the case of Juan Enciso Torres, who, according to his own confession, received 50 thousand soles for each tender in which it participated. Enciso Torres became an important part of the new money route.
Subsequently, on December 18, 2020, the Puente del Sur Consortium, composed of Sucursal del Perú represented by Elizabeth Rojas and Termirex SAC, represented by George Pasapera, will win the tender for the Pampas interregional vehicular bridge between Ayacucho and Apurímac of more than 54 million soles. There is a series of irregular economic movements that will now prove the network of corruption woven under the leadership of former President Vizcarra.
After signing the contract, on May 27, 2021, Raúl Alfonso García Alemán, who would have participated in the alleged money laundering process at the request of Luis Pasapera Adrianzén, will issue a series of invoices under the corporate name of different companies such as Corporación Trento and Larenaza received, on July 1, 2021, the amount of 139,400.21 soles and, subsequently, the amount of 116,423.83 soles.
The fictitious invoices that he will reissue to the Corporación Trento, receiving more than 214 thousand soles in his bank account, on August 2, 2021. With this transferred money, García Alemán has withdrawn, according to the Prosecutor’s Office, close to 500 thousand soles, of which 400 thousand were used to bribe senior officials of the Provías Descentralizado and the Executive, including Vizcarra.
BUT HOW ARE THE KICKS GIVEN?
We tell you about the irregular mega-work movements released by the Samegua Road Consortium for the amount of more than 63 million soles in September 2020.
- October 27, 2020: The Samegua Road Consortium made a transfer to Corporación AVVA, a company linked to Raúl García, for the amount of 556,836.00 soles.
- October 28, 2020. García Aleman, after several withdrawals in different locations of his bank, withdrew a total amount of 540,319.00.
- October 29, 2020. The same consortium paid again, through internet banking, to the account of the Trento de García Aleman company, 556,640.00 soles.
- October 30, 2020: After several transactions, García Alemán withdraws another 540,130.00 soles. The difference is the commission he receives for issuing the invoice.
- Finally, García Aleman gave this laundered money to Luis Pasapera, who later called Alcides Villafuerte to the directory of the Arcose group located at 834 Ricardo Angulo Street, to deliver the amount of 500 thousand soles in a carton box.
The route of the money did not end there, because according to the fiscal thesis, Alcides Villafuerte later met with Juan Enciso Torres, a member of the committee and now an effective collaborator, in the office of the management of the works of Provias Descentralizado, which is located in Cercado de Lima, who will deliver 50 thousand soles inside a yellow manila envelope.
Due to the disagreement of Enciso Torres with the amount, since the work costs more than $50 million, Villafuerte told him that he must comply with the other two members of the committee and those above.
His former minister and vice minister of Transport and Communications will continue the list, Edmer Trujillo and Carlos Estremadoyro, respectively, a group that also belongs to the former director of Provías Descentralizado, Carlos Revilla. In other words, dirty money from corruption follows the following route:
- The Samegua Road Consortium, which obtained the contract for the work, was supposed to pay for the fictitious services to Raúl García Alemán. After receiving the transfer, he withdrew the money and delivered exactly 540 thousand soles to Luis Pasapera, who gave the money to Alcides Villafuerte. Later, Villafuerte himself met with Juan Enciso to give him a bribe of 50 thousand soles. The remainder will be distributed to other committee members and “those above.”
- Thanks to the operators, the money route will continue until it reaches the Government Palace to deliver the money to who, according to the prosecutor’s thesis, is the leader of ‘The Untouchables of Corruption’: Martín Vizcarra Cornejo, at that. time president of Peru. The facts are consistent with the formalization of the preparatory investigation of the Public Ministry, because within it a witness protected by Eficcod assures that the millionaire amount of money was brought to the Palace of the Government of Carlos Revilla in briefcases delivered directly to Vizcarra, which is the same president who apparently ordered that no film record of his income be made.
Among the arguments supporting the existence of this alleged criminal organization, a protected witness revealed three deliveries of money to the office of the president himself. Those that would have happened between 2018 and September and October 2019. On all these occasions, Carlos Revilla would have brought the money from a sports briefcase to a tube to keep the plans.
Because of this, the prosecution requested 36 months of preventive detention against the former director of Provías Descentralizado, Carlos Revilla, and other officials. This is February 14, the day when the Judiciary will evaluate the request of the Public Ministry.
Revilla is in the dilemma of spending many years in prison or availing himself of effective cooperation and telling the whole truth. Confirm what others have already said: that he personally brought the biggest part of the loot to the gang leader at the government palace.