In this article, we’re going to talk about some issues that we won’t see with the next-gen iPhone 15 that will be unveiled next week. However, this article is not about the features but about which sections will not be included in the 15th generation and we will be able to see them in the future.
What does the iPhone 15 fail to achieve?
Some of the features that we will describe below will not be available on the iPhone 15, but there have been rumors that Apple is working on them, so it is possible that we will see them in the next few generations. If this is not the case, the product will be restructured and canceled.
- Touch ID under the screen is, without a doubt, one of the problems that have been rumored about for years and that the iPhone 15 will apparently not include. Perhaps, given the latest rumors, there is a good chance that this “new” will be in the most advanced versions of the iPhone, particularly the Ultra series.
- From the dynamic island to its demise, Apple continues to improve Face Unlock technology over time. Then, after a first phase of notch reduction, came the dynamic island, and finally it will be a point or the final elimination of it. Presumably, this measure will also be adopted for the Ultra series. There is no notch, dynamic island, or notch on the SE series.
- Camera progress: We already know that the periscope sensor will only be available on Pro Max models. In the future, it is expected to be available in its Pro version. In addition, the iPhone 15 will have access to a 48-megapixel ultra-wide camera, only available in the most advanced versions.
- Camera Redesign: It looks like the iPhone is rearranging from the vertical position to a vertical position or some other position. As rear cameras continue to get bigger, it seems Apple will be redesigning the back to avoid that bulge. We won’t see that in the iPhone 15, and there are doubts if we’ll see it in the iPhone 16 or if we’ll have to wait longer.
- Improve WiFi: Wi-Fi is one of the most interesting areas. We saw that the iPhone 15 will have improved WiFi; in the 16th generation, it will have WiFi 7.
- Screen magnification: It seems that Apple will eventually increase the ratio of the Pro Max (Ultra) models from 6.7 inches to 6.9 inches. This makes perfect sense, because better use of the front means an increase in the work surface and therefore more work space.
What could we see in the future?
One of the issues that Apple seems to want to build into the iPhone of the future is that 2TB storage in the highest quality iPhone models. The truth is that it sounds shocking that a mobile device has such storage capacity. However, the latter makes sense because if we are currently in a 1 TB size, it is normal for us to reach it double its capacityespecially for the possibility of recording videos in 8K.
On the other hand, we must also ask ourselves whether the mini model It will return to Apple’s lineup, albeit in an SE model. While it was a model that didn’t do well, version 12 in particular, given Apple’s tendency to release products that can cannibalize each other, I’m not surprised that there’s another iPhone mini released will bring when the devices reach this sizes. once tall over 7 inches.