this Tuesday 4 October The organization released the list of 50 best bars top 50 bare in the world, which consists of three Argentina. There was much debate over this decision. 600 members A jury of experts who made their choice public at a ceremony held in the Cupula de las Arenas de barcelona, in Spain. this incident 13 years of history and was previously held in London.
“This year we welcomed the votes shakers Influencers, beverage journalists, bar owners, canteen managers and ambassadors from around the world. Never before had a group of such quality, number and size been brought together. As a result of this a vote in true sense Reliable”, elaborated the organizers of this conference.
On this occasion, Spain was the country with the most frequent awarded with, First in the ranking, called ParadisoIt is located barcelona to like sipWhich was third on the list.
Times atlantic florariaLocated in Retiro Neighborhood position 18 of this ranking and, thus, it was ranked as best As one of the country’s most distinguished Latin America.
Renato Giovanni, The place’s bartender celebrated the recognition: “The 50 Best World Bars Awards are key to the global cocktail agenda. And there are again three of the best in Argentina. This is a really remarkable thing. Floreria has been on the list for nine years and that’s a lot. I am excited”.
second, bar three monkeyswhich is located in Palermo, a few meters from Plaza Serrano, received position 27 In this global vote.
Sebastian Atenza You Carlos AguinzkiThe two founders were present in Barcelona and celebrated this valuable recognition there.
Cochinchina BoroughAnother bar in the Palermo neighborhood, was located on the spot 42 From the list of the best in the world. “Thank you to the entire Cochin team for taking us further. And, of course, those who choose us day after day”, their owners celebrated on social networks.
The Complete List of the World’s 50 Best Bars
1) Paradiso (Barcelona, Spain)
2) Tire Primary (Landres, Inglaterra)
3) DIP (Barcelona, Spain)
4) Limantour Liquor Store (Mexico City, Mexico)
5) Little Red Door (Paris, France)
6) Double Chicken Please (New York, USA)
7) Two Scholars (Barcelona, Spain)
8) Connaught (Landres, England)
9) Katana Kitten (New York, USA)
10) Alchemical (Cartagena, Colombia)
11) Handshake Speakeasy (Mexico City, Mexico)
12) Liver and Pony (Singapore)
13) Hanky Panky (Mexico City, Mexico)
14) BKK Social Club (Bangkok, Thailand)
15) Salmon Guru (Madrid, Spain)
16) Kong Pio (Roma, Italia)
17) COA (Hong Kong, China)
18) Atlantic Florist (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
19) The Clumsy’s (Athens, Greece)
20) Baba au Rum (Athens, Greece)
21) Cafe La Trova (Miami, USA)
22) Attaboy (New York, USA)
23) Devil’s Mustache (Landres, Inglaterra)
24) Tropic City (Bangkok, Thailand)
25) Kumiko (Chicago, USA)
26) Sidecar (New Delhi, India)
27) Three Monkeys (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
28) Argo (Hong Kong, China)
29) Maybe Sammy (Sydney, Australia)
30) Swift (London, England)
31) Line (Athens, Greece)
32) Baltra (Mexico City)
33) Manhattan (Singapur)
34) Overstory (New York, USA)
35) 1930 (Milan, Italy)
36) Dante (New York)
37) Name bar (London)
38) Zuma (Dubai)
39) Local Florence (Florencia, Italy)
40) Red Frog (Lisboa, Portugal)
41) Cantina OK (Sydney, Australia)
42) Cochin China (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
43) Himkok (Oslo, Norway)
44) Carnival (Lima, Peru)
45) Galaxy (Dubai)
46) L’Antiquario (Napoles, Italy)
47) Employees Only (New York, USA)
48) Benfiddich (Tokyo, Japan)
49) Lucy’s Flower Shop (Stockholm, Sweden)
50) Bulgari (Dubai)