The fact is that most of your contacts use WhatsApp Messenger as their main instant messaging service as it is an application with more than four billion monthly active users. However, from kids to teens to adults chatting through the meta-service, the first two we just mentioned tend to create very peculiar forms of communication that most don’t understand.
This is the case with the strange code 5801 that thousands of people are already sharing as a message or post on their WhatsApp status. Did you know your son, grandson or younger nephew sends it? Don’t worry, this combination of numbers has nothing to do with illegal activities, quite the contrary, however, we always recommend monitoring them.
It is important to note that there is no drug connection either. It’s just an indirect way to message the person you like so they can look up the meaning online and know what you really meant to say.
Do you know the meaning of the code 5801 that you send by WhatsApp
- As I said, sometimes things are not said outright out of shame or a lack of courage.
- Therefore, many resort to methods such as WhatsApp codes.
- The goal is to send a hidden message.
- The 5801, according to young people, means “I’m sorry I love you.”
- It can be used in many contexts and also combined with angel number 9080 which means I love you with me.
Why you should enable WhatsApp’s dark mode
- We think this is the most important reason because it allows you to avoid visual fatigue or problems with your vision health.
- They save your smartphone’s battery, since black pixels require less energy than lighter ones.
- Blue light reduction makes viewing against a dark background more comfortable.
- Keep your mobile device screen.
- To activate it, open WhatsApp > click on the three dots icon (top right).
- Tap Settings > then the Chats section.
- Click on “Theme”.
- Finally, select the “Dark” option.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of “secrets”, codes, shortcuts and innovative tools that you can try again and again. For more WhatsApp notes in Depor, all you have to do is enter the following link and that’s it. What are you waiting for?