Among the various existing treatments, IEyebrow grafting is an increasingly popular procedure between women and men. Among its advantages is that, compared to microblading, it lasts longer as it gives permanent and definite results, while the latter lasts between 8 and 12 months.
Over time, eyebrows lose their density and shape. own natural aging processWhich means that more and more people choose to perform different techniques like microblading or eyebrow grafting.
What is an eyebrow graft and what does it do?
Experts of Hospital Capillar tell that there are many people who are losing their hair in this part of the face. The reasons are varied: suffering from androgenetic alopecia, suffering from stress or anxiety, Hormonal problems that arise at certain periods such as menopause or thyroid disorders, mainly hypothyroidism, as well as various immune system reactions.
For this reason, such treatment corresponds to a practically painless intervention in which Patient’s own hair is transplanted into the hair loss area, so that it arises naturally after the intervention. For its part, microblading is a semi-permanent technique that deposits pigments that mimic the shape and color of the original eyebrow in a different layer of skin than a traditional tattoo.
One of the main advantages of eyebrow grafting compared to microblading is: durability of treatmentAs microblading will last between 8 and 12 months, after which it will progressively fade until the color disappears.
Experts point out that eyebrow transplant, although it is true that it does not give immediate results, with one surgery session we already have definite results and moreover, the subsequent maintenance will be minimal.
- Minor surgeries performed on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia over a period of about 3-4 hours.
- It involves the removal of follicular units from the donor area at the back of the neck, so that they can later be separated from individual hairs and transplanted into the recipient area.
- After this intervention, it is better to rest on the first day, as the area will be swollen and itchy.
- After 10 days, patients go to the clinic for their first check-up.
- Avoid excessive hair removal
- Maintain good hygiene habits or eat a balanced diet with foods rich in vitamins B and D.
- Eyelash serum, as well as the use of a topical vasodilator called minoxidil.