In-spite of this WhatsApp It is the most used instant messaging application in the world, if we are talking about the functions it is not the best, because Telegram, its main competition, has better tools than the above green platform ; However, WhatsApp guarantees you security and privacy, as they have end-to-end encryption, a feature where only you and the person you chat with are able to read, see or listen to everything , there are even backups. Code given.
WhatsApp continues to fine-tune the security of their application, as this time they are developing a tool called “Login Approval” which will prevent cybercriminals from easily taking over your account, reported the technology portal wabtainfo,
Currently, login to the account of WhatsApp There is no complicated task from a third person, as it is enough for the criminal to copy your phone’s SIM card and open your account in a secondary mobile device, the device where he will keep that fraudulent chip so that the “verification code” is sent by SMS. Comes, the only thing you need to access and review your conversations.
How to protect your WhatsApp account from being stolen
“Login Acceptance” is currently available in . is in beta version of WhatsApp 18.104.22.168.22 for Android devices, it is likely that it will reach iOS users in the next few days or weeks. How does this work? easy, If someone tries to access your account from another phone, your cell phone will receive the following alert “Allow moving your WhatsApp account to another phone?”You have two options: “Allow” or “Don’t allow”, if this is not you, choose the last one.
The new security alert will also detail some very important data, such as the time, brand and model of the smartphone where they tried to steal your account, as shown in the following image you attached wabtainfo in your page.
how to download whatsapp beta for android
- First, login to the Android Google Play Store and search for the application WhatsApp,
- Click on the first app that appears and scroll down.
- Find and tap the “Become beta tester” option. Access it if you don’t see it Contact to go straight.
- Now, click on the “Become a Verifier” button.
- Accept the terms and you will have to wait for a while to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
Here are the 10 WhatsApp Plus functions that WhatsApp officials have already done
- sending large files: This year, WhatsApp surpassed the rare 100MB it used to offer as the limit for you to send a multimedia file, because now you’re going to share elements that weigh up to a maximum of 2GB.
- chat personalization: WhatsApp Messenger already allows you to add a different background to each conversation, you can also apply a lighter or darker theme.
- Status “Online”: Although it hasn’t reached the official app yet, WhatsApp is testing in its beta version who can see your connection status and which contacts this information is blocked.
- Photos and videos without compression: If you don’t want to lose the quality of photos and videos then you should send them as documents.
- View statuses without knowing them, listen to audio and read messages without displaying double blue checks: This tool has been on WhatsApp for years, by deactivating read confirmations you will be able to view status, listen to audio and read messages to your friends without you having seen the content of their conversations. Does not apply to group chats.
- unlock app with fingerprint: Some mobiles are compatible with an important security and privacy function of WhatsApp, as you must first have your fingerprint in order to enter your account and view your chats.
- automatic responsesThere are different versions of WhatsApp, one of which is WhatsApp Business, which has the option of automatic responses to messages you receive.
- temporary message: In each conversation you can activate this function so that your messages, documents, photos, videos and audios disappear after 24 hours, 7 or 90 days.