WhatsApp is one of the applications that are used by various people in the world such as adults and the youngest. Through this you already have the option of being able to edit messages even if they have been read, but this is not the only thing, but also “vacation mode”.
This option is quite useful so that your boss or someone in charge will not bother you again, especially if you have a day off. Remember that WhatsApp has had this tool for a long time, but few users have tried it till now.
WATCH: WhatsApp: List of cell phones that will stop working from today
That is why today we will give you all the details so that you can activate them. Follow these steps right away so that no one bothers you at work.
How to Activate “Vacation Mode” in WhatsApp
- First of all you have to open WhatsApp.
- After that, you have to select all the conversations that you do not want to interrupt.
- After this you have to archive all the chats.
- After that you should go to the “Archived Chats” section.
- At that point, simply click on the three dots in the upper corner.
- There you access the main chat menu.
- Then click on ‘Keep Archived Chats’.
- With this, you will prevent the texts from appearing in the main section when you receive new messages.
- The best part is that you can turn off message notifications as well.
- Remember to turn off Archived Conversations again when you return to work.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn any useful tricks? This application is full of ‘Secrets’, codes, shortcuts and innovative tools that you can keep trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more WhatsApp Notes in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?