WhatsApp has completed the development of “multi-device mode”, although some things still need to be fixed. With this tool you can link your main account with up to four different devices such as: the mobile application, smartwatches, tablets, WhatsApp desktop (program on computers) and web (search engines) all work independently from the main mobile.
To save some storage space, WhatsApp works on up to four different devices, e.g., the mobile application, tablets, smartwatches, the WhatsApp desktop (computer program), and the web (browser), all independent of the main mobile phone.
Later, the Link to an Existing Account feature was added. As the name suggests, you can link your account to another mobile device. However, thanks to the multi-device mode, you don’t have to keep it on the main phone. In fact, both work simultaneously, meaning whatever you send or receive will be reflected on the secondary machine.
However, the Change Accounts tool has just arrived, with which you can register two numbers in the same WhatsApp application, ideal for those who have mobile phones compatible with dual SIM cards. This eliminates the need to duplicate the app with “Dual Messenger” and shortens the process of switching from one account to another. Currently, it is only available in the beta program of the above meta platform.
How to use WhatsApp support for multiple accounts
- First, download the beta version of WhatsApp for Android users.
- Go to the Google Play Store and search for “WhatsApp”, Access the app and scroll down.
- Here, you can see the opportunity to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it, click on the link below.
- Accept the terms, and you will have to wait a bit before you can start downloading the program.
- Now open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical dots located in the upper-right corner.
- Several options will appear. Click Switch Accounts. Remember that you don’t leave the main application, nor do you lose your conversations.
- You will see a window with your current account name; tap on it under the Add Account option.
- Register the new number, select a country, enter the verification code, add a name, information, profile picture, etc.
- Done; you are already in the second account. To switch to the main account, tap the three dots again and select “Switch Accounts”.
- How do I remove a secondary account? via “Settings” > “Account” > “Remove account”.
The reasons why you don’t remove the SIM card from your mobile phone on which you use WhatsApp
- First of all, we want to tell you that removing the chip will not close your WhatsApp account.
- The first disadvantage is that you don’t have an internet connection (in case you surf on mobile data).
- If WhatsApp goes down worldwide, you’re isolated as you can’t make or receive calls or text messages.
- Information from your personal and group conversations would also be at risk (including media files).
- If someone maliciously gets hold of the removed SIM card, they could steal your account.
- You just have to put the chip in another phone and register on WhatsApp; is that possible? Yes, because you will receive the confirmation code.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of “secrets”, codes, shortcuts, and innovative tools that you can try again and again. For more WhatsApp notes in Depor, all you have to do is enter the following link, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?