What is the WhatsApp Messenger verification code? Basically, it is a combination of numbers that you receive via SMS or phone call and that serve to confirm that the connection to be registered or restored on another smartphone really belongs to you.
If you don’t receive the verification code, your phone line is most likely blocked. In such a case, you must contact the operator offering you the Services and try to activate them. As already mentioned, you just need to check if the number belongs to you. If it does, you don’t need a SIM card; you can even use WhatsApp without a chip.
What happens if your connection is active but you are in another country? Here, the situation is more complicated. Many say the solution is to purchase a local number. However, this is not convenient for you if you are only visiting for a few days or weeks. So what should you do? At Depor, we explain it to you below.
The solution if you don’t receive the WhatsApp verification code because you are in another country
- You just need to activate roaming, or data roaming. What is it? It consists of a tool to take advantage of the coverage of a network other than the main one.
- This way, you not only have mobile data (the internet), but you can also make or receive calls and SMS messages.
- Keep in mind that your phone provider’s “roaming” service would add additional costs to your bill.
- To activate it, first go to “Settings” on your smartphone, then click on the “Connections” section.
- The next step is to click on the “Cellular Networks” option.
- Finally, activate the “Data Roaming” switch.
- Done. Now all you have to do is request the WhatsApp verification code again.
What does “1443” mean on WhatsApp?
- Like all codes distributed from TikTok to WhatsApp, they have a completely hidden meaning.
- But to know, you have to accept the answer calmly.
- If someone declared you on WhatsApp and received the number “1443”, then we will explain it to you here.
- The number “1443” actually means “I don’t love you.”
- In this case, each number represents a word. So 1 is “I”, 4 is “Not”, the other 4 are “Love” and 3 is “You”.
- In Spanish, it would go like this: “I don’t love you” or “I don’t like you.”
- So it will be a negative reaction if you declare yourself your crush.
- Remember that the best way to tell someone you love them is not through the app but in person, as is always the case.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Have you learned a useful trick? This application is full of “secrets”, codes, shortcuts, and new tools for you to continue trying. For more WhatsApp notes in Depor, you just have to enter the following link, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?