Emojis they became one basic equipment to users when sending messages, as they have different functions that can summarize a mood and sometimes even “save” Complicated circumstances, but… Do you know that WhatsApp allows you to resize it?
giants messaging app Target constantly updated and added New features to improve user experience, such as a new Chat Lock tool to protect messages, However, there are other features that are older and still go unnoticed by most people.
is the case of resize emoji, many people know them by their size “General”but there is a way to send them by whatsapp and gradually make them smaller than they are, And you don’t need to do weird things or install any other apps for this, just incorporate the gestures from our keyboard.
Some “Speed” It’s easy enough to locate them with emoji. For example, in the case of the heart emoji — in their different sizes and colors — when sending just one, it appears in its giant form. On the other hand, when you send two or more at once they appear at normal size. however, it’s not enough to make them short, Here we tell you how to do it.
how to activate thumbnail emoji in WhatsApp
The first way to change the size of emoji is very easy. To do this you need to follow the following steps:
- Access WhatsApp.
- Enter a chat with the contact you want.
- Press the emoji icon and choose the one you like.
- to send a giant emoji in terms of heart or “General” For the rest, sending one without the previous text is enough.
- If you want an average size emoji, two will need to be sent at once.
- Therefore, The more emoji a user puts in a row, the smaller their size,
Instead send thumbnail emoji Some keyboard cues should be included, one right before the emoticon and then another ending. Therefore:
- Tap the emoji icon and choose the one you like the most.
- Now Type an asterisk before the emoji and then close it with another asterisk,
- Send it and you’ll find that the emoji that used to appear large have now become miniature.
Underscore can also be used in place of asterisk. This trick can also be performed with moving emoji like red heart and its variants.