WhatsApp It is still the favorite application of many people for chatting. Through it you can exchange not only text, but also countless elements such as GIFs and the funniest personalized stickers. But you should always know everything that is present within the app.
Do you know why you should delete the cache? WhatsApp, Some say that to save space, while others associate it with simply deleting chats altogether. Although both are false but today we will tell you what it is for.
Meera: How to know who your partner talks to the most on WhatsApp?
Why you should clear the cache memory of WhatsApp
- One of the reasons for this is that all the junk files are stored there, which are usually only used to install applications on your mobile.
- Similarly, cash also has a lot of weight. If you don’t delete it frequently, it may consume up to 1 GB of your mobile storage.
- If sometimes WhatsApp starts failing, either sending messages or the function you want doesn’t appear, it’s because there are bugs in the cache.
- To delete WhatsApp cache, you have to go to Settings.
- Then go to Applications and look for WhatsApp there.
- In that section you have to click where it says “Storage and data”.
- There you will see the option to delete WhatsApp cache.
How to save data on WhatsApp when I make a call or video call
- First you have to login to WhatsApp.
- From there go to Application Settings.
- Now press where it says Storage and data.
- In the Network section you will see a tab that says “Use less data for calls”.
- When you activate it you can make calls as you wish.
- This will prevent your Mega Pack from running out too quickly, if you have a minimum.
- The most recommended thing is that you do not make calls or video calls on WhatsApp but use traditional communication.
How to see what your friends name on WhatsApp
- The first thing to do is to enter your list of contacts.
- There you have to delete the cell phone number of the contact you want to know whose name was put on WhatsApp.
- When you are done with this, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on Deleted Contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to him and his information will be sabotaged.
- Below the cell phone number you can see the name that was entered when you created your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear alongside a last name or simply with some type of emoji.
Difference between WhatsApp messages and states’ responses
- As we said earlier, message feedback is now an official feature WhatsAppMeanwhile, Status Reaction is only available in WhatsApp beta for Android users.
- With Message response you can use all the emoticons you want, WhatsApp stores more than 3 thousand, however, with Status response you have only 8 emojis to choose from: “smiling face with heart eyes”, “Tearful Face” Joy”, “An Open Mouth”, “Crying Face”, “Hands Together”, “Hands Clapping”, “Party Popper” and “One Hundred Points”.
- If you react to a friend’s message, they will receive a response notification, the same which you can deactivate from your own settings or configuration of WhatsApp.
- If you respond to a contact’s status, you’ll receive a direct message, similar to replying to a story with an emoji, but increasingly, similar in mechanism to Instagram and Facebook.
- Message response allows you to respond to texts and any multimedia files such as: photos, videos, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc.
- Status response cannot be deleted, as it is a direct message, if you delete it “for everyone” the contact will know that you replied. The message response can be deleted and leaves no trace.
How to enter passwords in your WhatsApp conversations
- First you have to login to WhatsApp.
- There go to the application settings.
- Then go to account and enter privacy.
- Scroll down until the “Fingerprint Lock” tab appears.
- In the case of the iPhone you will notice that you can achieve this with Face ID.
- If your phone doesn’t have both, you can do it using an unlock code.
- And ready, with this every time you enter your WhatsApp you have to log in to prevent anyone else from seeing your conversations.
- You can also define how long you want it to be unblocked so as to avoid repeated checking.
how to send message to yourself on whatsapp
- The first thing you need to do is add yourself as a contact.
- Whether on your iPhone or Android, just type in your number.
- Now press Save as any contact.
- Don’t forget to include the country code.