The Stars and Stripes will measure strength today against Die Mannschaft, who are looking to get out of an unprecedented crisis that has sacrificed them through painful defeats against opponents from around the world.
The United States of America is experiencing an opposite situation; the team led by Gregg Berhalter lost only one game in its last 13 games, where one of its victims was the Mexican National Team and anyone who faced it, giving them an award. the 2022/2023 CONCACAF Nations League A championship, by defeating Canada 2-0 in the final.
Nagelsmann’s students, on the other hand, come to this match with a bad streak, where in the last four matches they have won only one against France, while the other matches ended in defeat: 1-0 against Poland, 2-0 against Colombia and a shocking 4-1 against Japan.
Background on United States vs. Germany
The US and German teams have met 11 times, with Germany winning seven times, while the United States got the victory four times. So far they have never tied the knot.
United States: last 5 games
- 07/02/23 United States 6 – 0 Trinidad and Tobago
- 07/09/23 United States P 2 – 2 Canada
- 12/07/23 United States 1 – 1 P Panama
- 09/09/23 United States 3 – 0 Uzbekistan
- 09/12/23 United States 4 – 0 Omn
Germany: last 5 games
- 06/12/23 Germany 3 – 3 Ukraine
- 06/16/23 Poland 1 – 0 Germany
- 06/20/23 Germany 0 – 2 Colombia
- 09/09/23 Germany 1 – 4 Japan
- 09/12/23 Germany 2 – 1 France
Where to watch United States vs. Germany: schedule and channels
The Americans and the Germans will go to the Pratt & Whitney stadium at Rentschler Field today to play a friendly match starting at 1:00 pm, CDMX time. Follow the action live on the following channel